Chapter 3

The group of Pokemon by the lockers made me really uncomfortable. I did not like the way they were looking at me. I didn't want to move, if I did, I felt like they would do something horrible like attacking her.

No, they wouldn't do that... at least not in a school, I thought worryingly. Just then I heard the school bell ring. Oh no, I'm late! I started to move one paw after the other slowly. The Pokemon didn't do anything but just stare. Creepy... I thought.

I gradually walked passed the group of Pokemon not daring to make any eye contact with anyone. Once I pass those group of Pokemon which seemed like it took a year, I dropped my backpack on the ground. I then used my teeth to pull out a loose piece of paper, a schedule. Now where is the classroom... room 225 it seems... I thought.

I put the paper back into the backpack. I grabbed it with my teeth and quickly sprinted down the hallway. 225... 225... where is room 225? I was beginning to panic as I ran up and down the hallways. Why can't I find it? Shouldn't it be next to room 224?

A talonflames head appeared from one of the classroom doors, when I saw him I froze. "Hey no running like that in the hallways!" He squinted his eyes. "Why are you not in your class by now anyways?"

I put my backpack down slowly. After a long awkward silence I managed to sputter out, "I-I just moved here." I didn't say anything more, I felt like that was enough and plus I honestly didn't want too.

"Ah," said the talonflame as he exited the classroom then started to walk toward me from the door. He stopped a few feet in front of me and said, "You must be the exchanged student, in matter of fact I have you last period." The talonflame smiled. "I'm Mister Finskeni."

I nodded. "Well nice to meet you Mister... uh, Finkshi," I said quietly. Did I say his name right? I thought cluelessly. Or did I mess up again like always...

Mister Finskeni laughed. "Close enough," he said. "Anyways, may I see your schedule?" I handed Mister Finskeni my schedule in his talons and he took a look at it. "Ah, room 225 seems always to be hidden... other students have trouble with this one too, follow me."

I was relieved to know that. I picked up my backpack and followed Mister Finskeni through the huge hallway with crowded lockers and classroom doors on the side to the staircase. We headed up the staircase and when they got to the top he signaled with his wing to a small, dark hallway on the side.

"The door all the way to the end is your class," Mister Finskeni said. "If you have anymore trouble with something, you know where to find me."

"Thank you," I said through a muffled voice then hurriedly went into the dark hallway. I wonder what the teacher will say when I get there, I gulped. Well I hope she's as friendly as mister... uh, whatever his name is."

When I got to the door I stopped walking. Here I go... I guess, I thought. I took a deep breath then pushed on the door and it opened up. All the students in the classroom turned to look at me with curiosity while the teacher looked at me like that glaceon I saw in the hallway earlier. I really wished that I were invisible right now.