Losing You

She misses her so much. She was her best friend and she left her to go to a new school. It wasn't her fault though. Riley was forced to leave her old school. Forced to leave her best friend, Emily.

Emily was the nicest person Riley has ever met. Riley was so thankful for having Emily in her life. Emily was like a sister to Riley. They haven't know each other for very long. But the time they had spent together was something she will never forget.

Emily was good at pretty much everything. She was in all advanced classes, the best violin player in the orchestra and was great at basketball. Riley doesn't know why Emily ever wanted to be friends with her. 

"I still can't believe you're moving!" Emily says to Riley on her last day of school. "If it was someone else like Rachel, I wouldn't care that much!"

All Riley could was laugh at that. It was either laugh or cry and she didn't want to be sad on the last day.

Riley has made a lot of new friends at her new school, yet none of them are like Emily. Emily was so fun to be around. They had so many inside jokes that Riley still needs to develop with her new friends. Riley and Emily used to say mean things to each other but they always end up laughing.

Riley has lost a lot things in her life. But losing Emily was not like losing the other people, she was one that she will miss the most.