.Hogwarts.

[UNEDITED]
_______________________
Chapter 6: Hogwarts

Albus and I stopped dead in our tracks. "Woah" I gasped. The castle reflected the color of the sky, reddish brown. the scenery before me was unexplainable. I could see the Hogwarts castle from a distance, we had a long way to go but the scene was picturesque. with the backdrop of densely wooded trees, a crystal blue lake and taupe mountains with bushy green heads as far as the eye could see. The place was isolated, but it was isolated in place of pure natural beauty. Maybe it was so for me because I hadn't witnessed the world firsthand.  I was a first timer and the woody scent the vibrant colors all danced in my new found vision. So this is what the real world looks like. All of a sudden I didn't want to go inside, I wanted to stay here forever. "Come on everyone's moving." Albus said pulling me ahead.

"Albus! hold up" A voice called out, Albus stopped and I ran into him. We turned around and found a running James trying to carry 5 bags all at once. He peeked from beside his suitcases and stopped us from going any further. He placed his bags down on the ground and looked long and hard at me, as if asking me to disappear. I squirmed under his gaze, should I proceed walking? is that what he's saying.

"I think I know who you are." He said to me eyeing Albus and my intertwined hands. Should let go? is this bad news.  "We need to sort this out right here, right now." James said slowly and carefully. He then proceeded to pull out an envelope from one of his many bags. 

" Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Witch, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear Ms. Potter, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall Headmistress". James read aloud, he then folded the letter and put it back into his bag before straightening up and staring at me.

"You aren't a Weasley... You're a Potter. When I first received that mail this year I thought it was for Albus, but then Albus already got his. I was pretty confused especially when I read about the Ms. Potter part. Until I was sitting in my cabin and thinking about how you-he paused- looked exactly like someone, My mother! I put two and two together and now.I.need.answers." he said in a serious tone. I was confused, Albus was frozen and nearly everyone had overtaken us!

"Well." He asked.

"Um. I'm, not? My um." I struggled for words.

"James, leave her alone, Her name is Tiana Roadkill." Roadkill?

"Roadkill?" James echoed looking at me suspiciously.

"It's actually Radcliffe." I said in a soft voice. James laughed out loud. "How on earth did you hear roadkill Al!" he snorted disbelievingly. "Nevermind, are you muggle born?" well, I did live in the muggle world.

"Yes. I am" I avoided his eyes that fortunately weren't my father's otherwise he'd look like a carbon copy of my father. The thought alone frightened me. 

"Hmm. Very well, I'm sure the sorting hat will give you away. Sister." He said snidely. Albus clutched my hand tightly. Will the sorting hat really give my cover away? Albus and I followed James silently towards the taunting castle.

"Hop in this boat. it'll take you to the castle. I can't ride it, it's only for first years." James said ushering us onto a small boat. "Hurry up! the boats are magically controlled". He warned before disappearing. 

"Where will this take us? We're in the lake and the castle in up on that high hill!"I looked ahead at the other ten or so small boats each with a little lantern hung on to the boat. by the time we reached half way across the lake, it was nightfall and I understod why the lanterns were already lit.