.well bloody hell.

Chapter1 : Well Bloody Hell

thump

click

I heard the front door shut signalling that i could finally come out. I got out of bed and ran up the basement steps, and jumped on the living room couch like a one legged kangaroo.

I picked the remote control up off the teapoy, reminding myself to keep it back in the exact same position I found it, and turned on the television to come face to face with an info-mercial that showcased a new and improved diet shake. I hadn't even stayed on that channel for a minute before I started channel surfing, trying to find a decent program at such an unlikely hour for television.

It was 11:13 am, and today being a Monday meant that everyone was busy with either work or school.

After an hour of aimlessly flipping through the cable channels I settled on BBC news and got off the couch.

Might as well learn something about the forbidden world outside my house.

I decided on tidying up the place a bit, poor mum had to do everything all by herself because we live in the muggle world. I grabbed an old rag and a broomstick twice my height to start cleaning.

"The weather today is pretty pleasant for the English climate..." I could hear the weather lady speak while I started picking things off the floor; probably left behind by my brothers.

The news wasn't any good either so I changed it to MTV, where they were playing music.

I watched in awe as the dancers on the TV danced their way through the song. I wish I could move that gracefully.

Balancing the broom against the wall I tried imitating them. I was doing great until I tripped over the folded carpet end and hit my chin on the wooden teapoy.

Ouch. I fought back tears; I am a big girl now. I shouldn't cry over petty things as such.

I held my jaw with my hand and proceeded towards the kitchen fridge to ice my chin. wrapping my hand around the painfully cold pack, I carefully pressed it onto my surely bruising chin. the coolness of the ice pack helped in numbing the throbbing pain.

"So take me into your loving arms... Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."The faint music from the TV sang as I walked back into the sitting room. The music was calming and the dance was mesmerizing.

I looked at the screen with a warm heavy feeling settling in my chest. In the video a couple was ball room dancing to the soothing song. I would have copied their dance if it weren't for my knee suddenly aching.

After the song was over the channel went onto commercials and I was too impatient to wait for the music videos to start again so I started changing channels.

What should I do today? I thought.

There wasn't much to do in my house as I was forbidden from doing many things; I couldn't answer the phone unless the caller ID read 'mum', I couldn't open the windows. I couldn't enter any of the bedrooms. Basically I couldn't do A lot of things that other people could possibly do.

My own brothers don't know about my existance. My father hates my guts and my mother can only provide such limited freedom.

I decided to climb upstairs to the attic and look outside the small window. I walked up the polished wooden stairwell and reached the second floor.

Maybe you should take a look around.

No! mum would be very dissapointed.

But mum doesn't have to know. I argued with myself.

I suppose a little snooping wouldn't hurt. I thought as I reached the first room on the right side of the stairway.

'Albus's Room' was spelled out in colourful wooden blocks; I read with ease. All those early morning lessons with mum were paying off.

I tried opening the door using the door knob but it was too stiff. I tried again with no avail. I concentrated on the door knob and pictured it twisting. And to no ones surprise it opened. I've had this power since I was a child. I secretly believe that its the reason why my father doesn't like me very much.

I really don't understand. My mum told me that she's a witch and that the rest of my family are wizards; they're all magic! But then why does my magic frighten my father?

I walked into a very messy room. The bed was unmade, a drawer was overflowing with socks. I felt bad for mum and started making my twin brother's bed. I wanted him to know that he had a twin but that would make daddy even more mad at me.

He wanted my existance to be hidden from everyone. He believes that my brothers are too young to undersrand and might start yapping his secret away.

My mum keeps telling me that 'he'll come around' and that he has never been this unreasonable.

But I really don't know what to believe because I don't really know him. I don't know him At all.
________________________

(A/N) 📝

Hey y'all I'm back with yet another story!! And this time its for all the potterheads! I've had this idea in my head for a Long time. Even before I started Wattpad. But I didn't know how to start it! Now I have finally written the first chapter and I really hope that you guys like this!

I will update the next chapter when I complete My Safe Haven or any of my other running works.(Tracy Jackson or Full Moon).

This book follows the adventures of Harry and Ginny Potter's Second child. Her name is Henrietta Potter and she is Albus's twin sister. The only problem is Harry believes that she was born with the small part of Voldemort (horcrux) that used to live inside of him. He believes that she possesses dark magic and that she will grow up to be evil. So he locked her up in their basement. Sounds toootally reasonable right?

She has zero idea why her dad hates her and wants to learn how to properly use her magic so she sneaks into Albus's room and tells him to smuggle her into Hogwarts. Will she get away? Will she be an outcast at Hogwarts? Will she even make it that far? Find out by voting and proving to me that you are Devoted readers so that I can publish special updates just for you 😆😃

~Neha😘
_____________________