.Platform 9¾.

Chapter 4: Platform 9¾

I felt like nothing could stop me. I didn't care that mum might have a heart attack when she goes back home and realizes that I've run away.

I hope they don't come searching for me. I made sure to keep all of the lucky charms that my favourite book "Wish me bad luck" mentioned to carry. I've never seen our car before or been in one in my entire life!

 My bag and I were invisible and sitting right beside Albus, who sat dab right in the middle of the car!
I could see Dad driving on my right side in the driver's seat and Mum was sitting in front of me. "Now Sons, Listen up. I know you're going to be off all on your own for nearly half a year but that doesn't mean you misbehave and cause trouble at school. I don't want a call from Professor McGonagall about anything. Understand?" Dad looks at James and Albus through a mirror on the top of the car.

"Yes dad." James says followed by a sigh.  James looks a lot like my father. He has his hair. I didn't get a good look at her face so I didn't know if he had dad's eyes. I hated to admit it but I had my father's eyes. I didn't particularly want them but I had them. James was a quiet observant person, that's what I observed from being seated in a car with him for around 10 minutes. Albus on the other hand, was pretty fidgety  he kept looking at his fingers and shuffling around in his seat. I was quite like James a silent observer. I wish I was as tall as him then I could look outside the window. 

I didn't want to make any noises so I didn't try anything that might give my cover away. I just sat still like an obedient child. Throughout the drive the car radio was singing songs that mum was swaying her head to and a saw my dad keep stealing glances at her smiling.  

I couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts. Albus told me so much about James' stories there that I couldn't help picture myself at the school of magic.
The best part is it's not an all boys school!

"Scoot over squirt you're not an elephant!" James said giving Albus a little shove. I shrank in my seat and moved in a little further.

Albus told me that we'll have to stand and wait for the hogwarts express at the 9 and 3 quarters platform. Then we have to travel for a bit until we reach Hogwarts. Which is this majestic large castle where we all get to live! He said there were real ghosts there. I didn't know what ghosts were until Albus told me about them. When he realized that I was scared he told me these ghosts were funny and nice. I just want to learn how to use magic!

Oh! I can't wait!

After the car ride I got off the car thanks to Albus stalling for me. I just couldn't wait to be outside and free! We were at Kings Cross Station. I carried my bags under the protection of my cloak and followed my family behind James who was dragging his feet and walking at the speed of a snail pushing his abnormally large trolley. They came to a halt at the platform that had a big number nine on it.

"Here we are!" My dad said in excitement. He was smiling and rustling Albus's hair. He looked so- happy, I've never seen him like this. His eyes were twinkling and he looked at Albus and James with pride.

I wanted him to be happy to see me. Why didn't he like me? I held back tears in fear that I'd blow my cover and end up home locked up again.

Mum walked straight into the wall with Albus's trolley full of suitcases. She didn't hit it but walked right through it! A gasp left my mouth but luckily the train arriving at platform 8 saved me.

After her my dad and Albus ran in, followed by James and his heavy trolley. I don't think he could see where he was going, he had too many suitcases piled on it. I followed close behind afraid the wall would close before I could get in.

In a flash I was on the other side and a grand train was waiting at the platform! I turned around and saw the digits 9 3/4 written on the same wall I walked through! Wow Magic is so beautiful. I walked to where mum was kneeling down kissing  Albus and fixing his scarf. He was nervously looking around, probably for me. But mum misunderstood and thought he was nervous about his trip.

"Honey, nothing bad will happen I went to Hogwarts, you're dad went there and we both loved it. James will be with you and I'm sure every teacher will love you. You are after all Harry Potter's son!" Albus smiled weakly.

Dad was talking to some people who had kids my age and James was leaning against his trolley looking bored.

Mum moved over to James and I heard Albus whisper " Henrietta?" I tapped his shoulder and watched him turn around and look at air. "You made it!" He said talking to air.

"I'm over here." I whispered. "And call me Tiana.. I don't want mum and dad hearing my name come out of your mouth." Albus nodded his head this time looking at me.

A girl with orange hair and eyes as green as the frog in her hands walked towards us. "I can't wait to-" 

"Who are you talking to Albus?" The girl asked. Albus turned around.
"Oh hey Rose! Where's Hugo?" The girl pointed at the small group dad was talking with. "Oh, is he happy to be going to school?" Albus asked the older girl- Rose.

"Why wouldn't he be? He started studying spells from my textbooks last year! I wonder if they'll let him skip a grade. You know how he is, the nerd." She started laughing. The frog in her hands keeps staring at me. Maybe it's magic and can see me? Oh no can it talk?!

Albus seemed at ease with the girl and seemed to have forgotten about me. "Hello there Albus." I turned around to see a tall lady with short brown hair and pretty eyes. "Hey Aunt Hermione." that's Aunt Hermione? "Tiana" a said aloud. What a stupid mistake!

Albus heard he looked straight at me but the others didn't seem to care.

"Are you excited? You and Hugo might end up together! And you know you don't have to worry about a thing Rose is the Gryffindor prefect. She'll help you out." Albus nodded his head just when the train started it's engine.

Everyone started hurrying over to the train. "Excuse me"s and "goodbye"s were heard. I watched My mum squeeze Albus and then the entire family including Rose's parents patted him or kissed him goodbye.

It's obvious who the favourite twin is.
James looked around and I shouted "Tiana" no one looked but Albus heard. I followed him into the train with my backpack and suitcase in hand. Albus walked into a cabin with James and Rose but there was no room for me. There was another boy sitting in the corner with his face inside a book. I decided that I should probably find another place to sit.

I walked down the train and found an empty cabin I quickly walked in and took off my cloak. I looked out of the window but didn't see my parents because I was on the other side of the platform. I sat down after I situated my bags.  As soon as I felt like I was going to get the cabin for myself  a boy walked in.

"Hello, I'm Scorpius." He smiled and gave me his hand to shake.

"I'm Henrietta."

Little did I know that that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

____________________________

(A/N)📝

I just realized that James was Harry's first son... Not Albus. So I'm going edit it so that Albus is Henrietta's twin and James is the clueless older brother.

This is my fanfic so Lilly is not Henrietta. A lot of you guys are telling me that Lilly is Harry's youngest daughter. I know this but I like the name Henrietta and this is my Fanfic.

Sorry for that lil rant.

Help me with the editing please?

Until the next update. (14 votes, 30 comments... can we make it?)

Vote⭐Comment and Share.

~Neha😘
_____________________