Chapter 23

The next morning I awoke feeling like I've slept for years and not just a few hours. I got up out of the bed and stretched. I went out the room to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I grabbed a glass then heard a wolf-whistle from behind causing me to turn around. I saw Orlando and another guy standing in the doorway looking me up and down. I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing any bottoms but luckily I was wearing panties. I quickly pulled the hoodie down and blushed.

"I don't mind coming back home to this" the guy said with a wink, oh he must be Trent. 

"Trent this is Sasha and Sasha this is Trent, come on man let her go get some clothes on" he said pushing him out the doorway. I quickly ran past into the room I slept in and pulled on the sweats. I came back and found them in the living room.

"Sorry about that" I said embarrassed.

"It's fine with me" Trent said with a wink, wow he was such a flirt.

"Anyways I've decided I'm going to go for a walk around to get some clothes" I said pointing out how big the clothes were on me.

"Okay, here's some money" Orlando said passing me some money.

"I don't need your money Orlando" I said passing it back.

"How do you plan on buying clothes then?" he asked.

"Well... I dunno didn't think about that part. How did you know I had no money?" I said honestly. 

"Look just take this I don't mind go get yourself something nice, want me to come with you? And cause it looked like you decided to randomly visit here, with no clothes or phone, no place to stay so I assumed you didn't have money either" he said.

"No it's fine I won't be too long, thanks Orlando I'll pay you back promise" I said hugging him again.

"It's honestly fine Sasha" he said chuckling. I quickly change into my clothes from yesterday and head out.

It wasn't long till I found a pair of shorts and a nice top and bought them. I was heading back when I saw this little shop, it was a witches shop. To humans it would be just a tacky fake supernatural shop but really it was a real witches shop. I walked over and into the shop, the woman at the counter had black greying hair and blue eyes, she looked up and smiled a knowing smile. She knew what I was and I knew what she was. I looked around, I don't know what for though. I noticed no-one else was in the shop so I walked over to the women.

"Hello dear how may I help you?" she asked.

"I really don't know what I'm looking for" I said honestly. She looked into my eyes for a minute then clicked her finger.

"I know what you want" she said then went into the back room behind the counter. I heard her moving stuff around and she came back with something what looked like a potion.

"A truth potion for the person seeking the truth" she said passing it to me.

"What?" I asked I then remembered the day I ran away she lied to everyone and caused everyone to not believe me!

"How did you know?" I asked instead.

"I know everything my dear, you better get home soon though" she says.

"Wait how much?" I ask.

"For you its free" she says with a smile.

"Wow thanks!" I say but I still give her twenty dollars then run out the shop back to the flat.

"Hey Sasha, have fun?" Orlando asked when I walked through the door.

"Yeah thanks, I'm just going I get in my new clothes" I said walking into the bathroom locking it behind me. I quickly changed into my new clothes. I walked back out and went over to Orlando.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here last night and for lending me the money" I say and pass him the money left over.

"It's really fine Sasha, your more than welcome to come anytime" he said with a smile.

"Thanks Orlando, is Trent around?" I asked.

"No he's gone back to work" he answered.

"Oh well tell him thanks as well for me please? Oh and I promise I'll pay you the money back as soon as I can!" I say.

"Will do and it's fine really " he replies.

"No I insist, well I have to go back home now. Thanks for your hospitality" I say and give him another hug.

"Your welcome and your a very huggy person" he chuckles.

"I guess so, well I really have to go, bye now" I said.

"Wait how you getting home?" he asks.

"Oh...Coles picking me up" I lied.

"Oh okay well say hi for me" he says.

"Will do" I smiled.

We said our goodbyes and I left the flat. I had the potion in my shorts pocket and I took off running all the way back home....

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)