Chapter 7

~1 month later~

Graduation day

I looked at Megan, Ann and some of our school friends, we were all in our graduation gowns and caps. We all smiled nervously at each other then headed towards the stage where we would be given our scrolls in front of family and friends. We sat down on our seats and I spotted the whole pack sitting near the front of the audience smiling with massive grins on their faces like mad people. The head teacher started to say his speech and I zoned out till I heard him starting to say people's names. I watched as people walked up got their scroll, showed it off to the audience and then sat back down. It wasn't long till my name was called.

"Mimi Howards" Mr Watson the head teacher shouted and I walked nervously towards him.

When I was standing next to him he shook my hand and passed me my scroll. The pack started cheering and I went back to my seat. Some more people went up and got their scrolls, and then it was Megan's turn to collect hers.

"Megan Taylor" Mr Watson shouted, Megan smiled nervously and got her scroll and the pack went wild.

"Anastasia Turner" Mr Watson shouted, the same happened when Ann walked up to get her scroll. A few other people went up and when everyone collected their scrolls we all got in a group and threw our caps up in the air.

After about an hour of people talking, taking pictures and remembering the good times we finally got away from school. Me, Megan and Ann were invited to the graduation party and we were allowed to invited the rest of our friends(pack) as well. We all headed home first though to get ready. I put on some makeup then got changed into a simple short silk black dress it was sexy but not too revealing. I put on my black stiletto's and got my cute little black clutch. I stuffed my phone into it then headed downstairs. I saw everyone except Anastasia(who was staying home with Mum) hanging around for me in the hall way.

"Finally" they complained at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and we all headed outside to the cabs parked outside. Miley, Daisy, Steve, Darren, Rory and Megan went in the first cab. Me, Oliver, Tia and Jamie went in the second cab.

When we got there you could hear the music booming from outside, and that's with human hearing. The house was quite big but not as big as the pack house, people were already laid on the grass outside and cups littering the ground. Oliver held my hand whilst we headed to the door, Oliver was wearing a white buttoned shirt with a few undone at the top and was wearing casual jeans.

I looked behind us and saw Miley and Darren were holding hands, Miley had her usually straight brown hair up in a bun and was wearing a dark purple short dress with black high heels with a purple bow on the front. Darren was wearing casual jeans with a dark blue shirt. Daisy and Steve were walking round the house towards the back garden. Daisy had straightened her usually wavy brown hair and was wearing a similar dress as Miley but it was light blue and strapless, she was also wearing high heels. Steve was wearing jeans with a light blue shirt.

Rory and Megan were in front of us, Megan had her brown hair curled and was wearing a black dress what went to mid-thigh with a massive bow on the right shoulder and she was wearing red high heels. Rory was wearing a simple grey shirt with casual jeans. I then saw Tia and Jamie walking behind Daisy and Steve, Tia left her brown hair naturally and was wearing a hot pink dress which went just below the knee and black stiletto's and Jamie was wearing a black smart shirt and casual jeans.

We all walked off into different directions in our couples. Me and Oliver headed towards the kitchen to get a drink, I was dying for one after today. We both grabbed a beer each and went back into the living room area. There was a lot of people dancing close together whilst some people stood on the side drinking and talking. Me and Oliver finished our beers then headed near the middle of the dancers. Me and Oliver started dancing and grinding like all the other people around us. We was like that for a while till I got too hot and started heading outside with Oliver following.

When we finally got passed everyone we finally got outside. It was so hot in there with everyone close together, I appreciated the fresh air and took some deep breaths. I looked over to Oliver and saw him doing the same. I then looked round the garden and saw people in the pool, passed out on the ground, dancing and all sorts. Me and Oliver headed towards a tree where no one else was around. We sat down next to each other leaning up the tree.

"Wild party isn't it?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

I look over to him and saw him smiling softly looking at nothing, he then turned round to me. We leaned into each other and kissed slightly but soon turned more rough. We kept at this till I was out of breath and had to pull away. I took a deep breath and smiled at how good that felt... I think I love him... I smiled at that thought.

"Just popping to the toilet stay here babe" I say kissing his nose. He smiled and nodded.

I walked inside and pass the crowd heading towards the stairs. I finally pushed pass and got to the stairs. I dodged people sitting on the stairs. There was six doors upstairs and I didn't have a clue which one was the bathroom. I noticed one had a pink fairy poster on it and knew straight away that wasn't the bathroom. I randomly picked a room and saw it was a bedroom with....oh, I blushed and ran out. I went to the next room and saw a boy sat on the bed with his head in the hands, the boy was around my age.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask walking towards him. He quickly looked up with a smirk on his face, then the door slammed shut.

"W-what's happening?!" I ask looking around....

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy reading :)