Chapter 19

Sasha's Pov

It's been about a month since Los Angeles, mum's mow five months pregnant and today is the older twin's birthday and we are having a massive party for them. We're having a family/pack party first then having all our friends round after. Freddie has taken them out to grandma's house so they will be out the house for a while and also gran can get a lift with them to the party. I've finally passed my driving test so I was treated to a car a couple weeks ago. We all get in the cars and head to the ball room to decorate it.

When we got to the ball room we go inside and started putting banners up. Then set up the table and chairs. We sort the dance floor and then went back to the house. I headed up to my room and got ready. I took a quick shower then dried my hair. I put on my new dress what I got from LA, it was a bright pink dress with silvery black designs what goes just above my knees. I then curled my black hair at the ends. I applied some make up to make my brown eyes pop, I then put my black high heels on. I walked back downstairs and saw dad stood downstairs.

"Wow you're the spitting image of your mum" He says stunned.

"Thanks?" I say unsure what to say.

"When did you stop being my baby girl" He says soppily hugging me.

"Dad calm down I'm only sixteen" I say rolling my eyes.

"I love you Sasha" He says smiling.

"I love you too dad" I say and he walks upstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see mum sorting out the food. 

"Hey mum" I say smiling.

"Hey sweetie, wow you look beautiful" she says smiling.

"Thanks mum, you need help?" I ask.

"No it's fine, but could you check on Asher and Casey they should be in the den" she asks.

"Okay I'll go check" I said walking off. I go to the den and see the boys fighting.

"Boys behave, we're going soon so don't mess your clothes up" I commanded.

They stopped fighting and followed me into the kitchen. Jay, Natasha and Vanessa were grabbing the food and taking them to the ball room, I'm going with them as well. We got into the cars and drove off to the ball room. I looked at what everyone was wearing, Vanessa was wearing a silver dress which went below her knees. Natasha was wearing a blue dress with black designs what went to mid-thigh and Jay was wearing jeans with a smart grey shirt with a black tie.

When we got to the ball room we set up the food and drink. Then made sure everything was perfect. We then welcomed the pack and they all talked with each other. It's a few minutes till Cole and Logan gets here, luckily most people were here. Not long after Asher and Casey came running through the doors followed by gran, dad and mum.

We all got into our positions to shout happy birthday to the twins when they walked through the doors. We waited...3....2....1 and they walked through the door.

"Happy Birthday!" we all shouted. They smiled with delight and walked down the stairs.

"Happy Birthday bro" I say hugging them both.

The rest of the pack came forward and said happy birthday as well. I looked round at the pack and saw that no one had changed much since we last met. Mum has gotten bigger because she is now five months pregnant with the triplets. We were all chatting with each other whilst grabbing bits of foods at times.

It wasn't long till it was time for the pack to go and for us to get ready for the real party. We said goodbyes and Cole and Logan said their thanks for the presents. Mum took the presents back with her so they didn't get wrecked at the party. It was now just Me, Freddie, Logan, Cole, Georgina, Vanessa and Natasha. We got the alcohol out, not that I could drink any of it, and waited for the others to come.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)