You're in one of his musicly's

So today you were going to Jacobs house to hang out. You've been going out for 3 months and still going strong. You grabbed your bag with loads of sweets in and then grabbed your phone. Putting your shoes on and kissing your mum goodbye, you left, running excitedly up the street. He lived only 2 minutes away so you could see each other whenever you wanted to. Turning the last corner, you smiled to see Jacobs house. It was easy to spot because his parents had painted the door bright red when they first moved in. It was 1)the only painted door on the street and 2)the brightest red you could get. Tired from all the running, you decided to walk as it was so close and to save some energy. It only took about a minute. Knocking on the door, you heard running and then the door unlocking. You were then met with Jacobs sweet face smiling back at you. He quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you in. Stopping in his room, he jumped on the bed. You quickly followed, grabbing all the sweets out your bag. "Wanna do a music.ly," he asked, nodding back at him. He got his phone out from his pocket and chose a song. This is the first time you have been shown to his fans so you were quite nervous outcome. Not letting it get to you, you carried on. Jacob started the music.ly and then pointed it towards you. He planted a kiss on your cheek before ending it there. Smiling, you watched him put a cute caption on and uploading it. Then it was just a waiting game. This was the bit you were most nervous about but it seemed ok at the moment. Getting the app up on your own phone, you scrolled through the comments. Most of them were lovely and made you smile. There was some hate but the good outweighed it so you weren't really bothered.

Hey guys Flo here. So I know this may be rubbish to some of you but I did try hard on it so I'm proud of it. So I'd like to say thank you for putting up with me with the slow updates. From now on I'm making the promise to upload every Monday but not a specific time. I hope you understand that I'm now in year 10 so I'm preparing for my gcse's so I've got A LOT of homework.
That's all for now so see ya next Monday.
Flo💜