1- the way you meet

You walk into your History lessons to be greeted with a new person sitting next to your seat. Usually you sat alone, it's how the seating plan worked. There wasn't enough people to have a perfect plan so you ended up being the lonely one. Now there was a boy sitting next to you, grinning like the Cheshire cat (if you don't know who he is, he's in the media box). What's his problem? Sitting next to him, you smiled back. It was the only way to get him to stop. History was always a boring subject, it still is. Learning about dead people is just a test of the past tense in English. It's nothing special-that's what you thought anyway. Having someone around could make it that little bit better. Snapping you out your thoughts, he spoke, saying ''hey I'm Jacob.'' You decided to answer. After all, he could be the only hope of passing history. You flicked your long, naturally coloured hair before answering with ''I'm (y/n)'' finishing with a cheeky grin again. His hazel eyes sparked up, as if there was a fire ignited in him. That's the first time you ever met the one and only Jacob Sartorius.

Hey guys I'm really sorry this is short. This is my 1st one I hope you enjoy it. So I'll be doing a word count of the actual story, not including the authors notes so todays word count is:209. See ya soon, Flo. Xx