Meeting his parents

You had just got back from school and you were due to meet his parents. First you had to get through the horror that is the bus and luckily you and Jacob got on the same bus so it wasn't a problem. The year 7's and 8's were always the worst (7th and 8th grade I think) because they were all so hyperactive all the time. To be honest, today you didn't really care today because you were just so nervous to meet his parents. Jacob put his hand on your knee and smiled at you to keep you calm. Your stop came and you got off as quickly as possible. Finally, you were free from the annoying,cocky year 7s and 8s. Jacob took your hand and walked you to his house which was quite close to where you got off the bus. You started to get even more nervous as you approached his door. Jacob had forgotten his key so he had to knock to get his parents to open it. His mum came to the door about 3 minutes later and quickly brought you into a hug. His dad came and greeted you too. There was nothing to be nervous or worried about. You then had a fun night with his family.

*authors note*
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated with an actual imagine for so long, I've just been so busy with school and everything. I hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to vote and comment. Also, email me at florencebingham1@gmail.com if you requested an imagine. I want to finish writing them so I can get them published for you.
Love you lots💝
Flo