And the red ones make me fly, and the blue ones help me fall

-3 months to go-

Party lays on the floor of the kitchen. A bottle sits next to him as he looks at the ceiling through glassy eyes.

Umbrella is sitting in their bedroom, tear tracks down her cheeks.

The twins are with the others.

Party hums quietly, taking another sip from the bottle and running his other hand over the white tile of the kitchen. He and Umbrella had, had a yelling match. Again.

"I wasn't going to give our sons life!!!" Umbrella shouts, glaring angrily at Party. How could he say such a thing?

"We already had one kid!! It would've been fine!!! I can't lose you!! Not again!!"

"I'd rather have our son, then spend another 10 years knowing I had given up his life for mine!!"

"You're too selfless for your own good!!"

"At least I'm not a narcissistic drunkard!!!"

"Take that back!!" Party screams, knowing it's true, but when it's pointed out he'll deny it.

He gets off the floor and smashes the beer bottle against the counter, making liquid and glass go everywhere. Umbrella rushes in, and looks to him. He meets her eyes and starts crying. He was awful. He snapped and screamed and she still came to make sure he was okay.

"I'm sorry." He sobs, hugging her, "I'm so sorry. I'll get better. I promise."

"I know you will, Party. I forgive You."

He calms down and helps her clean up the bottle before they lay together in bed.

¬¬¬¬

Kobra kneels in front of the toilet.

Blood is all he can taste. Ever. Always. He coughs again and leans to the wall. Cherri is no where to be found.

Kobra calls out his name, his throat torn to shreds but still working. He calls it again as he slumps to the floor.

He sees a translucent hand reach for him as his head hits the ground.

Dramer. OooOoooOoh.
Cherri and Kobra tho. Like OTP.