i know i'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning 'round me just-

i know i'm not i'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

-8 months to go-

Umbrella stands next to Kobra, the doctor's report in her hands.

"Does Party know?"

"No. And he can't. You promise me you won't tell him."

"This is serious!! You're dying!!"

"So are you." he says, standing from his wheelchair, "Cherri told me. You traded your soul for Defying's. Does Party know about that?"

"No."

"Point made."

¬¬¬¬

"I'm dying!!"

Party laughs as Defying and Bandit climb over Ghoul. Bandit points at the scissor tattoo on his neck and start babbling. Defying lays on his stomach, putting his thumb in his mouth.

Party picks him up and rests him on his shoulder. Umbrella comes in, looking a crest-fallen, but immediately smiles when she sees her little family.

"How are my favorite sandstorms?"

"Sleepy." Party says, kissing her.

She picks Bandit up and smiles down at Ghoul.

"Hi, Ghoulie. Long time no see."

"Yea." he sits up and hugs her, "Jet and I are working on finishing the database and we should be back up late next year."

"Any girlssss?" she asks, the old Umbrella coming through, "Or guys? Depends."

"Neither." the short killjoy says, rolling his eyes, "Jet won't let me out long enough to do anything. But he doesn't know about the cute Killjoy that works at the center city division. Lily Miles."

"GHOUL AND LILY SITTING IN A TREE-"

"Not in front of the children." Ghoul laughs.

¬¬¬¬

Kobra looks around the room, thinking about Umbrella's plan. The night before the twins birthday, they both sneak out and make it to the radio station.

He shakes his head.

He can't just leave like that. No good-bye or anything.

That's not how it works.

He gets up and gets in his wheelchair. Cherri walks behind him, shaking his head at his boyfriend.

DO CHERRI AND KOBRA HAVE A SHIP NAME BECAUSE OTP.