Tangoing With Trouble

(NamJoon)

[NamJoon is online]

Have you listened to that song I sent you the other day?

Got this routine in my head that I want to give a try.

Hoping you can help me out.

Haven't really gotten the hang of actually executing the moves in my head XD

[Seen at 9.48 am]

Alright, alright XD

Calm your horses, damn XD

I'll see what I can do ;)

Your amazing tutor never fails.

[Seen at 9.51 am]

Of course XD

The amazing Siet Kai Lee ;)

[Seen at 9.53 am]

My ego thanks you for your generous comments

It's full and fed now XD

[Seen at 9.55 am]

*rolling eyes emoji*

Yea, yea. Sure, sure XD

[Seen at 9.57 am]

Today was the day. Prank day. And I was all ready for it. I hope.

My heart was beating a million miles per hour and my palms were perspiring. Everything had already been set up, including the song and routine as well as the room with the one-way mirror usually used for other more important purposes. Now all we needed to do was wait until Namjoon's session with me at 5 to carry it all out.

Waiting was a bitch in the ass.

I'd mass messaged all the others to wish their 'Happy Birthday's to Namjoon so he would have less reason to believe that something would be going on. It's his birthday and he knows it. And he'll obviously know that at least one member of his group would remember, and that would result in all the others knowing as well. And if all of them remember, then he'll obviously be expecting some sort of surprise anytime throughout the day, even if he tried not to. Because it will be stuck in his conscience. And the prank would have a slimmer success rate.

At least, in my sense, it would've seemed that way. Because, who has ever not expected anything from their friends or family on their birthdays in the history of all birthdays? Seriously. You can either not expect anything, or expect it and see it coming from at least 10 miles away. And I was pretty sure that Namjoon was the second option of the latter. That 148 IQ was something not to be underestimated.

The only person allowed not to wish him a Happy Birthday was me. And I had to be very careful not to be around anyone wishing him a Happy Birthday or else he'll be suspicious. Why didn't I wish him Happy Birthday? I'd obviously hear the random person wishing him a Happy Birthday if I were to accidentally walk past or happen to be within the same area. So if I didn't as well, he'd wonder, why didn't I? We were obviously close enough as tutor and student. So why didn't I wish him? Unless...there was something going on.