Heroes are the True Villains

Wow I'm super sorry for my long hiatus to y'all who actually read my stuff (which is probably like 2 idk) plus my iPod broke yeah. but new chapter!

__________________________________________________________

As Alex closed up shop. I asked him if he would show me more of his powers besides controlling things with his mind. He agreed but said we should go to the park to do so.

-

At the park, we settled down on a wooden bench. I glanced up at the sky realizing that the sun was setting. "Well I don't know my true strength in power yet but I can do a few things" he spoke nonchalantly. "Show me then" I responded readily. Alex rose from where he sat and held his hands out both palms facing up, his face showing concentration. It wasn't long before two small glowing spheres of fire floated perfectly over each palm and grew when he drew his arm back and shot one of the fire spheres to a stop sign creating a melting hole in the metal. I watched him in complete awe, unable to speak. Before he could throw the other sphere a tall boy, taller than Alex, with gorgeous, slicked back, chocolate brown hair stopped in front of the stop sign looking at the gaping hole in it. The boy stared at the hole with curiosity and what seemed to be slight annoyance. He was somewhat well dressed with a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and a peculiar pair of worn out black boots. He approached us with a stern look on his face my gaze averted to Alex's face seeing a new expression of annoyance on his, I assumed they already knew each other.

"Alexander William Gaskarth" he spoke with a pause between each name. The brown haired boy shook his head in playful disappointment a small smirk on his face.

"Harold Edward Styles" Alex mocked.

"You know you can't use your powers against city property. And would you look at that, that stop sign is city property. I could file a report to have you in a guardian cell" Harry sneered as I came closer to Alex in order to stare him down. "Oh really so should I 'file a report to have you in a guardian cell' because of the huge tidal waves you caused Paplea during the summer" Alex retorted. Harry's face turned deep red at Alex's insult, realizing I was there. "Wait what's a guardian cell?" I stated completely confused. "It's a prison for superheroes and villains where they can't use their powers" Alex whispered to me then turned back to glare at Harry. Suddenly, Harry looked at me with a smile and pushed Alex aside. "Oh so you're a human? How nice. Listen I don't think Alex has told you he's a villain. He'll be all nice now but when he's angry oooh, love he'll lose it" he chuckled as Alex pushed him away. I huffed knowing this Harry guy was an asshole. I glared at him and quickly snapped back at him "I already knew that he was a villain and don't you worry, Alex is more of a superhero than you'll ever be". Without another word I grabbed Alex's hand and started walking away, I only turned to notice the light blush on Alex's cheeks. I did something right.

-

Alex walked me home, apologizing repeatedly for what happened but I kept telling him it wasn't his fault. I giggled when he got all shy at my doorstep. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded as I have him a kiss on the cheek and walked inside. Inside, my parents were in the living room staring at me as if I did something wrong.