Meeting Him

I beamed thinking to myself "it's a new year, it'll be new people!" I walked through the hallways of the school waving to familiar faces. I avoided the heroes whom flew around almost knocking people over and finally reached my 1st period English class. I smiled in accomplishment that I was early and took a seat. I took out my journal and a pen, beginning to doodle. The class was still empty except for myself until a boy with brown hair walked into class smiling and decided to take a seat next to me. As always I was polite and said hello to him. "Hello! My name is Alex" he said. "I'm Ariana Grande. You got a last name, Alex?" I replied with a small giggle. "Gaskarth" he nodded. I sighed realizing that perhaps he wasn't just a normal person like many at this school so I took the risk and asked "Are you a Hero, Villain, or human?" He raised an eyebrow at me and thought for a second. I suppose he didn't understand my question. "I'm a villain but don't worry about getting killed or anything. I'm still training. What about you?" I sighed once more looking down at my doodle "I'm just human..". More people walked into the classroom and class began. Although the teacher didn't exactly teach, I was distracted in thinking that I will never have a permeant friend. I mean, who would be impressed by a simple human? No one. Besides that all my hero friends move away from Paplea to defend other places or train to become like their parents. Not me though, my parents are normal, I'm normal. The school day went by quickly and before I knew it I was standing outside in the school parking lot looking at my flat tire in frustration. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Alex running toward me. He smiled at me and said "that's a lovely flat tire you've got going there little lady" I giggled but then sighed. I doubt anybody's powers would be able to fix it at the moment. But I watched in amazement as Alex quickly inflated the tire with his mind. I couldn't help but squeal and hug him. "You smell like roses and strawberries." He whispered during the embrace, causing me to blush. I think I could be very good friends with this Alex boy..he seems different than other villains plus he fixed my flat tire! No one has ever done that for me.