Why so rude!!

Brook POV

So I was sleeping and I wake up to Ella and diamond screaming into my room and jumping on my bed...I groan with tiredness...

What are you guys doing, I say we are getting you up Ella say, I don't wanna get up... well you have to.

Out of no where diamond starts bawling her eyes out at my desk chair...

What the hell is wrong I say running to her, j...josh just broke up wit me... she says bawling her eyes again. What the fuck why?, Ella says while I'm hugging her telling her that she will be fine.

I don't know, but  I think there is someone else..

(This is the messages between Diamomd and josh)

Josh: hey..um we have I need to tell you something
Diamond: oh hey babe what's up
Josh: I don't want to do this anymore
Diamond: what do you mean
Josh:I want to break up
Diamond: omg...i..wow
Josh: I'm sorry I really do love you
Diamond: WHAT THE HELL WE WERE DATING FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS
josh: I know I'm so sorry
Diamond: is there another girl
Josh: please don't start diamond..pls
Diamond: what the hell do you mean don't start..who the fuck is the girl
Josh: bye..I'm done

Back to the story::

What the hell, he a douche bag, I say hugging her. Yeah you don't need him. Ella says. I but..I just love him. I know but he doesn't deserve you..

Blake POV

Josh just texted me say he broke who with diamond, I was a little confused why but I didn't want to pressure him to much.

Brook was coming over so I was happy even though we had nothing to do..and the fact that my sister hates her, is just unbelievable.

2 hours later

Brook comes over and she looked so ducking nice like always..

She jumps on me and I grab her and we are kissing..we kiss untill I get to my bed and she stops kissing, and she says, why do you think josh broke up with diamond..

She kept asking all these questions, she kept asking kept asking and kept asking..
So I yelled.

BROOK STOP..her eyes go wide, I'm sorry but just pls stop I say. Oh..well I was just asking, yeah babe Ik but there break up is non of our business..

Brook was sitting there for at least 6 mins and I know she was mad because I yelled at her but I just needed to get that out to her..