School drama

Blake POV

My arms were around a pretty ass girl, I was so lucky to have brook.

She wakes up to me starring at her.
Can't keep your eyes off me I guess she says after winking at me. Yeah I can't, keep my eyes off you.
We have to get up, we have to go to school. I don't wanna get up babe, I say. Come on I say it's the first day of school. Ahhh you always attend me to do things.

We get in the shower together we didn't do anything.
We both got out the shower and got dress, we only had 20 mins left and it took 10 mins to get to the school so we would have at least 9 mins or something like that.

This was the outfit we was wearing

We was poppin and everyone knew when we walked in the school

Omg it feels so weird to be back, lol why babe. Honestly I don't even know a lot of things happened last year... like, me dating the most hottest boy in this school. I wonder who that is, I say after licking my lips. I have To go but I'll see around,ok babe. He says to me. Yeah I say grabbing her neck kissing her.

Brook POV

I go to my locker and grabrela and diamond, are screaming running towards me. I get my stuff and I put it down so I can hug them we scream and jump. Everyone is looking at us than diamond screams "WHAT" to everyone and they all look back to there lockers. These three girls who looked like Barbie dolls walk down the hallway and on the way down the hall the front girl goes up to MY bf and starts rubbing on his shear and shit. I walk over there in a rush, um... what do u think your doing, um, excuse me, this is my bf, I pluck her fingers off and she gasps and says omg no the fuck she didn't, whatever she says. What. I say.

She rolls her eyes and look back at Blake smiling, he smiles back giving her that smirk that says let's go hook up. I shake my head in disbelief.

So maybe if u never need anything, she says looking down at his penis. Just you know find me around school anywhere. He smirk and give her a slow nod.

She walks away and I just look at him and when I'm Jelouse we always end up arguing at the end of the day. So I knew after school was gonna be something else.

What, he says looking at me
I push him and then say what the fuck is your problem.
What are u talking about, he says, ur fucking dumb I say, then walking away.

Ik this wasn't so long but there gonna be something very interesting happening in the next chapter😏😏 byeee love u guys❤️