Long time no see!!

Brook POV ( a month later )

I was just studying at my desk in my room with my computer, and Ella &a diamond was just being loud and I couldn't consecrate.

Can u guys shut the fuck up, I say in a harsh tone. They both look at each other with the what is her problem look. Well we are sorry that we can keep a boyfriend. diamond gasped at what she said. You pee pedia dumb ass shit face. Diamond gasped again. I'm sorry that I'm not miss perfect like you, I say. Well maybe you should be, Ella says. Get the fuck out!!

She slams her book close and she puts them in her bag roughly and she stomps out slamming my door behind her. I roll my eyes not caring about her right now.

What just happened, diamond says. Honestly I don't care Blake has been posting pics of girls sleeping with them, and all she cares about is herself. Well you were kind of mean to her more. Now you wanna take her side!! I yell at her. Woah I'm not Ella don't you ever scream at me like that again. You just lost your best friend. She says leaving the room.

I huff and start to cry now the fact that I had school tomorrow was not gonna go well.. due to the fact that I didn't have my besties with me, yeah I had friends but I don't talk to them unless we're at a cheerleading meeting

The next morning.

I wake up to a very bad head ache, today was going to be a bad day I can feel it. Not having your friends sucks so freaking bad mostly when it's UR fault but honestly I don't care they deserve what they get all they care about is themselves.

I take a shower and do my hair and makeup,and put on my outfit.
Brook's outfit⬇️

I get my book bag and I go down stairs, I get a muffin and I drive to school

Walking into school was not different, guys looking at me, Ella and diamond kissing there bf's, and last but no least Blake fingering some girl lowkey at his locker🙄.. LIKE REALLY HE WAS FINGERING SOME GIRL AT HIS LOCKER.

I walk to my locker not even looking at no one, Ella and diamond walks over to me and they say"hey" I was confused because we aren't friends she bring out a whole bunch of food and someone screamed food fight and everybody was food fighting well not really everybody it was me, Blake, Ella, and diamond, David and josh.

The printable comes out screaming "THE 6 OF U IN MY OFFICE NOW" we all walk to his office give me all phones right this second, we all took our phones out rolling out eyes.

The whole school day we was cleaning the dirty hallway and awhole bunch of things.

Me and Ella and diamond made up.. and they had left me with Blake cleaning.

I was ignoring him, I feel someone grab my waist I knew it was Blake because I remember what it feels like. I put my head Down and say"can u pls get ur hands off  me" brook I'm sorry" he says "really Blake are u"

This pass month we have been avoiding each other we broke up and he does wind up fucking that girl he wanted. Back to the story.

Brook I'm really am sorry I want you and u only you Blake says, how am I souppoused to believe you.

He smashes his lips against and push me into the lockers e picks me up and I put my legs around his waist.

I have been working on this chapter for a while believe it or not, but now I'm honestly over it. So this is it...love u guys😘