The Search Begins For Steve

(Warning this chapter is sad but it will get better I promise.)
Danny's pov
When me and Chin read the note it said go to were he lives and were his father workplace was. I quickly went to his house with Chin and went inside to his father workplace and like I predicted another note saying go to were his father and mother was buried. Me and Chin went to the graveyard and found next to his father's grave there was a hole dug and it had a note in the hole it read that we r getting closer it also said go to my apartment. When me and Chin got to my apartment I heard Steve's voice and kono telling me and Chin to stay away. I didn't listen I ran to the back and went in through the balcony door and went after kono. I found Steve knocked out on the floor and found Kono holding a gun and sitting on the couch. I saw'll her raise the gun and I was to scared to raise mine. Just as she was about to pull the trigger and end my life I was pushed out of the way by Steve who was no longer knocked out and got shot in the shoulder by Kono in order to save my life. When he hit the floor Chin came in and shot Kono and called for an ambulance. I laid there crying holding Steve's wound.