Questions and the truth

Steve's pov
When Danny was showing me around I couldn't stop staring at him. When he showed me to my office I noticed that he had scares on his wrist and my smile turn to a frown and then he asked if I was alright and I said yeah Danny. At night I could not stop thinking about Danny.
"The next day"
   I decided to ask Danny some questions about the scars and when I saw'll him in his office and I could see that he was not happy. When I knocked on the door and was told to come in I sat across from Danny and asked him about the scars. After a few minutes of taking I finally got all the answers I was about to walk out of his office when he called my named and said thanks.
Danny's pov
  After the talk I had with Steve made me feel happy I told him thanks and went back to my work. When I was leaving work I stopped by Steve's office and told him that I was going to go home and break up with Brian and that   I will begin to be happy again. Steve stood up from behind his desk and hugged me and I started to feel happy and then I realized that I was in love with Steve. When I got home I was so happy and then I saw'll Brian and when I was about to tell him that we are over he pinned me against the wall and asked me why I was happy I told him that I got a new partner named Steve and I told him that I was in love with Steve and that we are through and when I was about to walk away then everything went black.