Everything About You (One Direction fan-fiction)

Chapter 1: What Was I Thinking?

As we drove passed the resturant, I wanted to jump off the bus and eat. It smelt of fresh fries, and hamburgers being cooked at that one and only moment. I looked out the window and saw Harry. Harry Styles, to me he was a mr. right. With his brown curly hair, crisp green eyes, and his beautiful smile.

We were just friends, nothing close. I love him, even though he may not know it, I do. It makes me sad to know that he thinks of us as just friends. The bus stopped at the tracks and nobody would shut up, so I stood up and yelled at the top of my lungs. "Everybody shut up!"

Everyone fell silent. Starring at me, I sat back down and put my headphones in. I looked out the window and I saw Harry starring at me to. I forgot that the window was down. He smiled at me and his face was a rose pink from blushing. Then ran his hand through his curls and his other hand in his pocket. I smiled back and his friends nuged his shoulder, indicating him to hurry up.

He smiled one more time at me. then the bus started to move again, I kept smiling until I couldn't see him anymore.

It was about 3 o'clock pm when my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket to see Harry's name on the screen, and of course, I smiled.

The text message said "Hey"

I replied back to him saying, "Hey watchya doin?"

"Oh nothing......haha! Soo......."

"So what?"

"I heard you yell on the bus.(:"

"Oh ya...... Was it that loud?\="

"Yup sad to say:)"

"=| grr. I hate being the loud mouth in the family..."

"Haha! So......uh...I've got a question."

"What?"

"Could I uh, come over to your house tomorrow?"

"Ya sure, but my dads on a business trip, my mom will be at work until 2am and of cousre my older brother is in collage:) so we'll be the only ones home."

"Ok thanks. That's fine."

We texted until I drifted off to sleep about midnight.

•••••

I woke up about six-thirty-ish and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and straightened my hair. My aunt took me to school on her way to work this morning.

When I got to school. I got my books out of my locker and heard someone lean against the locker next to mine. I slightly closed my locker door and saw Harry's best friend Louis Tomlimson standing there.

He would always flirt with me, it sometimes got really annoying, but then sometimes it was just fun to see him act dumb. But today, it was different. Louis was standing there watching me with his blue green eyes, smiling his handsome smile, with both hands in his pockets.

I starred at him with one hand on my locker door an the other holding my books. Then I spoke breaking the silence.

"What now Louis?"

"Oh I just came to ask you a question."

"Ok well what is it?"

"Kera..." He paused a moment and stood up strait. "Will you go out with me?" he had one hand scrachting his head.

"Uh...."

I was speachless. I didn't know what to say after all these years Louis Tomlinson has flirted with me, he finally asks me out? My lips let loose.