IN LOVE WITH MY EX-BEST FRIEND Chapter 7

Well heres chapter seven. I've got like 2 other stories. I think there pretty good but I also write them but go and check them out if you want and give me feedback.

IN LOVE WITH MY EX-BEST FRIEND

*****************

Chapter 7

"My mom will hear you!"

"No she won't she took her sleeping medication. Shes out like a light."

"Please just get out I won't tell anybody." I whimpered. He slapped me across the cheek.

"Shut up." He growled. My phone was behind me. Maybe if I was sneaky he wouldn't notice. My hands were already on the headboard behind me. He was kissing my neck. Gross! I scrowled through the contacts until I found Jakes number. I pressed dial and could hear faint ringing and a hello but Mark couldn't hear because he was to busy sucking on my neck.

"Please stop. Get off me!" I yelled and he slapped me again. It stung like hell. Jake lived down the street so he would be here in no time. I hoped he would know it was me because everything in his house was old like his grandparents and I didn't know if they had caller I.D.

I was trying to push him off of on top of me. He some how had gotten his shirt off and mine. When my bedroom door flew open and Marks weight was lifted off me.

I heard punch and Alexs angry voice. I felt Jakes arms wrap around me and carried me down stairs bridal style. I looked over my shoulder to see Alex following behind us. Tears were falling freely down my face. I was still shirtless so when we went outside I started shivering and cuddled into Jake more.

Jake wrapped his arms up around me more so I wouldn't be as cold from the wind. We stopped and thats when I realized we were at Jakes house. He went up stairs and set me right on his bed.

Alex came in too and went straight to the bathroom. When he walked past me he had a cut on the side of his cheek. Jake came back over to me with a T-shirt and helped me put it on. He placed a ice pack on my cheek and held it their while looking directly into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I couldn't get word our of my mouth so I nodded my head.

I scooted over so he could lie on the bed with me. He set the ice pack down on the end table and clmbed into bed next to me. He laid down and wrapped his hands around me. I fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later. I was laying on Jakes chest and his arms were wrapped around me. Alex was no where to be found. So I rolled over and went back to sleep. When I woke up again Jake was gone. I got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen where I smelt bacon.

"You think she'll be okay?" I heard from around the corner. It sounded like Alex. I stopped right where the doorway was to the kitchen. They couldn't see me so I continued to listen.

"Shes Phoenix. Shes one of the toughest people I know. Shes a fighter, she stubborn and hard headed but at the same time shes Phoenix the little sweet innocent girl who gave me dandelions on my birthday every year. The little girl who needed me to hold her hand to cross the street even when we were in eight grade. I don't know if she'll be okay right away, but after a couple of days she'll be alright." Jake said. I only held his hand because I had a crush on him not because I was afraid. Any chance to touch him or

They started talking about sports and I thought this would be the perfect time to make my entrance.

"Hi." My voice sounded quiet and fraile. My smile looked forced but I couldn't help it. I wasn't in a smiling mode, I almost got raped last night. The boys both looked up at me.

"Hey I made breakfast." Alex said with a sad smile.

"We called the school for you and told them you were sick. We were going to skip anyways so we thought you might want to skip with us and maybe hang with us." Jake said.

"Yeah thank you."

We all sat down and ate. There was an awkward silence. I don't think they wanted to upset me so they stayed quiet.

"So what were you guys planning on doing today?" I asked them. They looked at each other and grinned.

"You'll see." They both said at the same time.

***************

Alex had to run home really quick so that left me with Jake.....ALONE! WE were both sitting on the couch on opposite ends.

The T.V was on but the volume was almost all the way down were you could barely hear it. I don't think either of us were paying attention. I knew I wasn't.

Jake kept looking at me and opening his mouth like he wanted to say something but couldn't. Finally I heard him take a deep breath and turned to speak.

"I don't mean to hurt you be bringing it up but who was that guy last night?" He asked and I turned my attention back to the T.V

"My moms new boyfriend." I said looking back at him and he looked confused.

"What about your dad?" He asked.

"What about my dad?" I repeated

"Doesn't he care that his wifes cheating on him and his daughter is almost getting raped by his wifes boyfriend." Im guessing he doesn't know my dads dead. I looked at him and open my mouth to say something but the door open behind us and Alex walked in.

"Okay ready to go?" Alex asked.

"Yep." I smiled. Saved by the bell. I didn't want to start crying again and I knew if I brought up my dad I would.

*************

We all got into Alexs car. Jake got in the driver seat and Alex sat in the back seat with me. Alex was being nice and I don't know if its because of last night or the dare. I really don't care about the dare anymore. Well maybe a little bit but they did save me.

Alex and I had an actual conversation. It was nice. He actually made me laugh. We stopped at a clothing store. Jake and Alex made me pick out a swim suit. Alex paid for it and I put it under my clothes in the bathroom.

Jake pulled the car over right next to a lake. I knew right away where we were. Green Lake!! I looked at Jake and he smiled. I jumped out of the car and ran to the tree, taking my shirt and pants off on the way. I climbed up on the tree branch and looked out at the lake. I felt the tree shake and saw the boys climbing up. Jake climbed around me and pulled me out more on the branch. I grabbed Alexs with my other hand. I was afraid of falling but it didn't matter when I was hold Alexs and Jakes hands.

Thats when I decided to looked down and I freaked a little.

"Jake, I'm afraid." Jake smiled probably remembering all the times I told him that when we use to come out here when we were little.

"Just don't look down. On the count of three.......one .....two.......three!!" Jake said and we all jumped. We continued and kept climbing up the tree and jumping off. I was having so much fun. It was perfect, nothing could ruin my day.

***************

My shirt had blood on it and I was walking home by myself, with no shoes. I was crying. I thought nothing could ruin my perfect day. Well of course I jinxed myself and it was ruined. Let me tell you what just happen.

Well we were jumping from the branch into the lake. After a while we sat down on the shore. When we heard a noise behind us. When we turned around.............

*******************

So tell me whos team are you on Jake? Alex? Noah? Lyric? Bennji?

Do you guys like it? Do you hate it?

Do you like my other stories better then this one? Is this one your favorite?