IN LOVE WITH MY EX-BEST FRIEND Chapter 2

Okay heres the second chapter. Please comment and vote!!!

IN LOVE WITH MY EX-BEST FRIEND

************

Chapter 2

"Mom......Eddie....anyone home!" I yelled but of course I never expected anyone to be home. Eddie was my mom's boyfriend of the month. Mom started dating after dad died sophomore year. My dad was like a second dad to Jake. The day after his death I wanted to go to school. My mom told me to stay home but I knew Jake would be at school and I though he could forget everything and just be my best friend for a day. I needed his confort but that never happened.

FLASHBACK

My whole body was shaking. Jake and his friends were sitting outside of school at one of the picnic tables before the bell rang. Just walk over there I kept repeating in my head.

"Hey Jake can I talk to you?" I ask my voice coming out weak. I was trying to look strong and confident but I was breaking down inside and holding myself together as best I could.

"Yeah Jake go with the loser, she probably wants to ask you out and confess her love for you." Alex said. Everyone laughed.

"What do you want?" Jake said not even looking up at me he sounded sort of angry.

"I want to talk to you .......alone.....please."

"What ever it is you can say it in front of my friends. Unless it is about you being in love with me then your going to need to at least try to look good. It looks like you just climb out of bed and didn't shower or do your makeup and put clothes on in the dark." Jake said finally looking up. Everyone at the table busted out laughing.

I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I sat there crying for awhile until Gillian found me.

"Sweet heart you look awful. What happened?" She asked.

"My dads gone. I don't know what to do and I think I lost my best friend forever. I'm never going to get him back. Either of them. Why.......doesn't..........he.....care........" By now i was full on sobbing where you could barely understand me. Gillian helped me up and helped me wash my face. I looked in the mirror and flinched. Wow i looked like a raccoon, my makeup was smeared from this moring and my eyes looked red and puffy. My hair was tangled and a mess. I wore a baggy T-shirt and sweat pants.

"Everythings going to be okay. Were going to stick together until the end. Will get through this. Don't worry i'm here for you. You can count on me." Gillian kept on telling me over and over again. Truth was I didn't believe her words. I couldn't count on anyone. I couldn't count on anyone but my self. I was alone and scared.

Gillian dropped me off at home since my mom dropped me off this morning.

"Mom i'm home!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled back and then i heard her whispering to someone.

"Hey who is this?" I looked at my mom and asked once i saw a guy in the kitchen with her.

"This is a friend of mine, Mike. Mike this is my daughter." I couldn't help but cover my body when he looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat. I couldn't believe her, dad wasn't even in the ground yet and she is already dating. I knew she cheated and lied to dad but couldn't she think about what this was doing to me. How disrespectful she was being to dad.

"I'm going up to my room." Running up stairs before i got sick again.

"I'm makeing your favorite for dinner tonight!" She said but i was half way upstairs.

"I just lost my appetite!" I mumbled.

FLASHBACK ENDS

We lived in a pretty big town so maybe no one told him or his grandparents. Even if someone did tell his grandparents he probably didn't get the message because his grandma is crazy and can't remember what day it is even if you told her two minutes before you asked her and his grandpa is still as healthy as a horse so he was always working. His grandpa left town alot to go on business but he reminded me of an old wise man because he gave out the best advise.

I went to the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge.

'Mark is taking me to Las Vegas be back in a couple of days. Love mom.'

Well i wonder who Mark is and what happened to Eddie.

I got something to eat them went up to my room.

I logged on to instant messanger.

KingKong99: Where have u been?

Daffodils26: I just got home. Miss me?

KingKong99: Of course.

I've been talking to KingKong99 for awhile now. I don't know who he is but he goes to my school. He's there for me anytime i need to talk. We don't exchange names or any info about each other and he doesn't know who i am. He's tried to guess before but never guessed right. He one time asked me if I was Sarah Quinn the head cheerleader of the school. I laughed my butt off. He always knows how to make my day even if he doesn't know he's doing it.

Daffodils26: Moms went out to Las Vegas with Mark.

KingKong99: Wait......Mark....don't u mean Eddie??

Daffodils26: Nope Mark

Kingkong99: Wow.....I was starting to like Eddie.

Daffodils26: U have never met him.

KingKong99: Yeah but u have told me enough about him & all the rest of her boy toys and Eddie was by far the best.

Daffodils26: Yeah i agree.

KingKong99: ohhh crap G2G TTYL

Daffodils26: Bye