Twitcam

She'll make me shiver without warning and make me laugh as if I'm in on the Joke.

-Ed Sheeran(Cold Coffee)

(Zayn).

Liam pulled up to the hotel and we got out. The other boys weren't back yet so we just headed up to the rooms. I said my goodnights and headed to my room once we had reached our floor, and began getting ready to retire for the night. Once I was finished I sat on my bed and opened my laptop.

Upon logging into Twitter I saw that #EllieTheLlama, #ZaynieTheCow, #BadZaynie, and #ZaynMaliksNewGF were the top trends on Twitter. I laughed before opening a new tweet. Staring at the screen, I closed it and began to look through my mentions.

(I have no clue whose twitters these are or if they even exist.)

@Future_MrsMalik; Naww. @zaynmalik and his new girlfriend @EllieLanna

I laughed before replying to her tweet;

Hah, Ellie and I aren't dating actually. x

Scrolling down I found another;

@MassLoves1D @zaynmalik do you still have Ellie's phone?

Yeah, I forgot to give it back actually, oops :) x

This got me a wave load of new tweets about what I was going to do with the phone. Like this one for example;

@1dStole_MyHeart; Do you know her passcode? You could play a prank on her for revenge. x)

Thats mean :P. Plus she would probably kill me when I gave it back.

@JimmyTheProtestant: You should do a Twitcam and go through her phone.

Maybe but I don't want to invade her privacy.

Soon enough though I was getting loads of tweets telling me to do a twitcam. Sighing I switched it on and grabbed my ipod from the bedside table.

"Hold up guys. Let me turn on some music, but first I have to set it up." I flashed a smile at the webcam before docking my iPod and 'Headlines' began to flow out of the speakers. I quickly switched it to a quieter song as not to disturb the other guests, 'For the First Time' by The Script'.

I laughed before sitting back down on the bed. "Sorry about the sudden change guys, but I don't wanna wake the whole hotel up." Directioners responded with 'Awws' and other cutsey messages. I laughed.

"Okay so I see a lot of questions about whether Ellie and I are dating. Truth is guys we're not. I actually only just met Ellie today, so it be kinda weird to be dating already." The first message to pop up was one from @Melanieyo "Spoken like a true english gentleman. If only american boys understood this. Sigh. Lots of love tho Zayn, Ellie seems nice-Melanie."

I smiled. "Thanks Melanie.I'm sure Ellie would love your username by the way. Okay who wants to play a game? Any suggestions?"

"Two truths and a lie? Really? Okay then guys. Uhm, first one to guess the lie wins."

"What do they get? Hm... First place?" I tried but Directioners weren't happy with the prize. "Fine, the winner gets a picture of anything they want nothing innapropriate though." I winked. "I don't think Liam would be too happy with that." "Okay 1. I can't swim. 2. I love waking up early. 3. I like girls with curls." I smiled at the last one. I watched the screen as answer started showing up, soon enough number to popped up. It was the same girl that had called Ellie nice,@Melanieyo I smiled. "Okay @Melanieyo, or Melanie I guess. You win. I hate waking up early. What picture do you want?"

I quickley switch over to follow her. "Im following you so that you can direct message me." I smiled.

Soon enough I got my answer; You should post a cutsey picture of Ellie and You ;).

I looked at the webcam and laughed. "Cheeky arent we? I just said that we aren't dating." I stuck my tongue out. I received another dm from her.

Not yet. Oh and I expect my picture when you do start dating. I laughed and looked back up at the webcam as 'Cold Coffee' by Ed Sheeran came on.

I check twitter really quick and saw another DM from Melanie.

Hey Zayn, everyone wants to know how you and Ellie met. Care to share?

"Well the boys and I stopped at the Super Market so we could shop because Niall ate all our snack food on the tour bus. Niall wandered off from us and soon Louis and Harry were gone. Liam and I were just walking around to look until we heard screaming. We started off in that direction but then Liam and I got distracted and started fighting over something. I don't really remember what, but we fell into this aisle. I heard Louis say something about being idiots and Liam and I stopped. In front of us were Niall, a girl now known as Ellie, Harry, Lou, and Ellie's friend Emilie. Ellie and Niall apparently became best friends after fighting over a bag of M&Ms. Before she left she stuck a sticky-note on Niall that had her number. She's so weird. I mean who sticks post-its on people? But anyways when we got home we called her and invited her friends to starbucks with us. And here we are." I ended with a laughed. I got a whole lot of 'Awws' 'Thats Cute.' or 'Nice explaining Zayn'.

"Okay enough Ellie questions." I smiled. "Lets play Would You Rather." I began answering their requests and playing songs they wanted.

*****

I had been doing the twitcam for about an hour before I heard a phone ring, I looked down and saw that it was Ellie's. The caller ID said 'Millie' so I went ahead an answered it.

"I need my phone back, you Cow." "Hello, to you as well." I answered cheekily. I could hear her sigh. "Give me my phone back tomorrow okay, I need it before I go home."

I turned back toward the laptop and looked at the webcam. "This was Ellie everyone. She says hello." I could hear Ellie sigh yet again, and I am almost positive that she stomped her foot. "I did not say hello, you had better not be doing a twitcam." I laughed and winked at the camera. "And what if I am doing a twitcam?" "Just give me my phone back tomorrow, cow. I'll text and ask for the details later." "Okay, and hey, Ellie?" I played with the strings on my hoodie. "What?" she huffed. "Go to bed." I could hear her scoff and then she hung the phone up.

"Ellie, just hung up on me. Isn't she lovely, guys?" That question got me quite a bit of replies, which made me laugh. I did the twitcam for about thirty minutes more and then decided I might as well take my own advice.