War

Lyrics For the Day;

You turned around and you stole my heart with just one look when I saw your face I fell in love.

-Harry Styles.

(Niall).

I really would like a cookie, was the one thought that ran across my mind as we walked away from the starbucks. Then I remembered that Lanna had one. I ran up and snatched it from her hand. "My Cookie!" she squealed. "Compensation for getting us kicked out of a place that sells food," I protested. She rolled her eyes. "I am going to die a sad and painful death now," she announced and fell to the side walk pretending to die. "Lanna get up! We are in a public setting." Hailey warned. Lanna sat up. "Tell him to give my cookie back." She whined.

I grinned evilly and licked the cookie all over, she wrinkled her nose. "Eww, Niall germs Keep it. Now you, Cow, help me up." She held out her arms to Zayn who smiled at her amused. He took no notice to her calling him a cow. I shook my head. He pulled her up and she stumbled at the force.

I pushed my jacket sleeves up and began munching on the Cookie. "Hold it Niall!" Lanna exclaimed and grabbed my hand that didn't have the cookie. She looked at the bracelets on my wrists and then at the five of us in shock.

"Squirrel Cows." Lanna breathed and then fainted. "Lanna!?" Emilie nudged her with her foot. We looked at her concerned. She then jumped up and began screaming at the top of her lungs and running around in circles at the park next to us. Louis started screaming as well so Harry slapped him, and then Louis slapped him back.

"Rude," Harry said holding his cheek. I sat on a park bench munching on my cookie. "Somebody should stop her." Liam said pointing at Lanna who was still running around in circles. "She'll wear herself out momentarily," Hailey answered. Zayn sat beside me sulking. "It'd be nice if she would refrain from drawing attention to us like that," he commented as he crossed his arms.

Lanna made her way over after wearing herself out. She collapsed on the ground in front of us. "Screaming is tiring." Liam raised an eyebrow at her. That's all she was gonna say after she had just ran around screaming for no apparent reason.

"That's it?" Zayn asked her. "What's it?" she asked confused. "That's all your gonna say after you just did all of that," he waved his hand and looked at her. She shrugged. "I had my fangirl moment, and may have more but not now. It's just Niall is wearing the bracelet that I made for him, I didn't think y'all actually wore those things.

Lanna reached down and snapped the rubber band on my wrist. "I made that." She said proudly. I looked at it. It was a woven bracelet that had my name neatly woven in cursive letters. The string on the back was elastic thus allowing Lanna to be able to snap it. I looked at her. "Really? I just grabbed a random one and put it on." She grinned. I remembered when we had gotten these bracelets.
•••
"Fan mail!" Louis had announced coming into the room with a box. I reached in and pulled out a box. I opened it, and found a letter and five rubber bands with things written on them. One had 'Lou' written on it. Another had 'Liam' and the next had 'Harry' and the last had ' Zaynie' written on it. I laughed out loud at the 'Zaynie'. The boys looked at me quizzically.

''Some fan sent us these hilarious bracelets. 'Me, Liam, Harry, Lou and Zaynie." I tossed each of them their bracelts snickering at Zayn as he caught his. Liam and Harry roared with laughter. "Oh Zaynie!" Louis said high pitched an made kissy faces. "There's a note it says; Dear One Direction,

I made these stupid bracelets one day out of boredom. It took me forever to get them finished though, three and a half hours to be exact. Yes, I counted so you had better enjoy them.

Oh, and I know I called Zayn, Zaynie. Feel free to give him a hard time about it. And if I ever meet you guys, though I highly doubt I will, I will call him that.

Ellanna.'' I grinned at Zayn. "Zaynie." I sqealed. He rolled his eyes at me and I clutched my heart falling to the couch preteding to die.
•••

"Now I can call you Zaynie." She squealed hugging Zayn. She then jumped away leaving him shocked. "But you're still a cow, Zaynie the Cow." She laughed. "Lanna calm down now, you were fine five minutes ago." Emille ushered Lanna away about three feet.

"Well then I guess we shouldn't go through Lanna's phone," Hailey muttered under her breathe and I could see Lanna's eyes visibly widen. Louis looked at the panicked Lanna and grinned. He reached out to snatch the phone from her but she clutched it to her chest. "Give it here, Lanna."

They began wrestling over the phone, Louis stood up triumphantly and ran behind the bench as Lanna chased him screaming at him. He was scrolling through her photos. "Oh, Lanna. You naughty child." She shrieked and ran faster. "Theres alot of shirtless photos in here of wittle Zaynie." Louis announced as he past us. Zayn tried to hold back a smile. He tossed the phone to me and I looked at one of the pictures and tossed it to Liam as Lanna came at me. She whirled around as Liam tossed it to Harry, who wolf whistled and tossed it to Zayn who took one look and then held it above his head grinning. Lanna jumped for it but couldn't reach it.

"I hate all of you." She said and pouted on the bench. We laughed, Zayn pocketed her phone and grinned at her mischeiviously. "What time is it?'' Hailey asked. I pulled out my own phone to check. "8:47." I answered. "My mom's gonna kill us." Emiliie groaned. "We could give you a ride home," Harry offered and I shook my head at her. The sly boy, such a shame. "If it's not too much trouble. That'd be nice." Hailey accepted for Emilie. "Come on, the cars are still in the parking lot." Liam motioned for us to follow him. "

"You should all follow me on Twitter." Lanna anounced. I smiled and pulled out my phone. "Here what's your name thingy." She laughed at my word choice. "EllieLanna." I laughed and typed my tweet and then showed her once it had been posted.

"Here w/ @EllieLanna, and the boys. Zayn is being a butt and stole Lanna's phone so scold him. #ZaynieTheCow" She read aloud. "Lovely, and now you're gonna get thousands of followers." Hailey deadpanned. Lanna nodded. "I already have like two thousand, some girls have twelve thousand. It won't make much of a difference though, I'll probably just get a lot of nonsense hate." I shook my head and scrolled through my mentions.

"Niall can I check my twitter?" Lanna asked. I shrugged and handed her the phone.

"I know have over a thousand followers more." She announced. "Lovely. And look #ZaynieTheCow is a World Wide trend. Look at some of the tweets on mine, Niall's and Zaynie's page. @EllieLanna is Zayn being mean? Shame on you @zaynmalik, or this one's hilarious @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik, @EllieLanna you should tell Zayn that I can't marry a thief." Lanna laughed at the tweets as she scrolled through them. Then she tweeted:

"Hey! @zaynmalik is being a meanie. He stole me phone and won't give it back. You should all yell at him #ZaynieTheCow. She read it aloud to us and then zayn pulled out his phone.

"Look what he just tweeted." Lanna exclaimed and shoved the phone in my face.

@EllieLanna I will give your phone back if you give me a Llama.#EllieTheLlama I read. I laughed. "You're a Llama?" She glared and slapped my head. "No me gusta tu." She said to a smiling Zayn. We reached the cars and Liam split us up into two groups. Lanna, Emilie and Hailey in one with Harry driving. I tagged along with them since Lanna had my phone. Zayn, Louis and Liam got in the other and Liam drove. Lanna was still tweeting as she put her seatbelt on.

"I shall not sell my own bretheren @zaynmalik! How dare you suggest such a thing and don't call me Ellie!#ZaynieTheCow," she read out loud to me and handed me the phone.

"@NiallOfficial and @EllieLanna are teaming up against me. Who votes that it isn't fair? And Ellie, I'll settle for a kiss.#EllieTheLlama" Lanna's eyes widened and she snatched the phone from me as I started laughing. She glared at the phone in front of her. "I don't care how famous that cow is, he needs to stop," I could her her muttering under her breathe.

"Yuck, you can keep the phone Zaynie. But just you wait #ZaynieTheCow is not over @zaynmalik."

Lanna tweeted and then handed me my phone back and I watched as people tweeted in reply to their arguement.

Naww @zaynmalik has a crush. #ZanieTheCow and #EllieTheLlama.

Are you two dating? @zaynmalik @EllieLanna

You two are so adorable. #ZaynieTheCow and #EllieTheLlama.

I laughed at the tweets and told Lanna what they were about and she crossed her arms mad. She slumped in her seat and pouted.

****

Song at Side>>>>

Stand Up by One Direction