So is it good... or bad?

I had no idea in the world why he wanted to talk to me! I have blond hair, blue eyes, but I wasn't popular. As far as I was concerned, he wasn't talking to me. Obviously he had changed his mind.

"You probably were wondering why I was ignoring you," Luke said.

"Yes, I was, and I found it quite rude. Why did you ignore me?!" I shouted at him.

"I am about to tell you why." He began. After you told me that you had a crush on me, I didn't know what to say or do. So I went back to the footy game. I was trying to avoid you, which I now realise was horrible. Then I came to you, to explain why I was ignoring you. And I came to tell you that I have split up with Lilly."

"Lilly?" I asked, confused. "Who's she?"

"She was my girlfriend." Luke told me.

"I gathered that, quite easily in fact, by the way you said 'I have split up with her." I explained.

"I split up with her because she was always horrible to me, and asking for too much of me. Also, I came to ask you if you would like to come to the cinema with me on Saturday night." He asked.

OMG! I couldn't believe what he was saying. Ok, first of all, I had no idea that he had had a girlfriend. But hearing from him that he had split up with her was great news. Secondly, he was asking me to go with him to the cinema! With me! Yay! Act cool Emily, act cool.

"I would love to go!" I told him, really excited. So much for acting cool.

"Great. I'll meet you outside the VUE at eight o'clock on Saturday night then. See you there," Luke said, walking away,

"Bye," I ran into the form room buzzing with excitement. "Guess what he asked me!!!" I screamed.

It was lucky that it was only my friends in form. If it was anyone else, they would think I was a total weirdo.

"He told you he was moving to Mexico with his alien girlfriend called Zogette, and he would love it if you came along with him and his alien girlfriend to be a toilet cleaner in an office, so he doesn't have to clean them?" Hollie guessed.

"I'm highly offended Hollie!" I started to hit her with my ruler.

"I take it back, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Hollie screamed at me.

"He asked me if I would like to go to the cinema with him on Saturday night!" I shouted, getting all excited again.

"Wow," Laura sounded amazed.

"Wait a minute." Hannah came over to us. "Your going to the cinema with Luke?"

"Yeah! Isn't it exciting! This Saturday, that's two days time!" I told her.

"I don't want to spoil your excitment but..." She began.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to know or not, but I asked anyway.

"You know Ellie, well, he took her ice-skating, but he never showed up. It turned out he was at this other girls place..." She trailed off after that.

"I don't believe you," I told her. It wasn't a matter of wether I wanted to believe her or not, I just didn't beleive her.

"Well, even if he did, he won't do that to me," I began, "He said he would be there!"

"Ok, ok, I'm just saying, be careful!" Hannah warned me.

"I won't need to be careful, but ok." I replied to her.

Everyone else came swarming into the classroom. I was glad the coversation was over, otherwise everyone else would of heared it.

"Settle down children, settle down!" Mr Smith shouted at us all as walked into the classroom.

"His glasses are falling off!" Ellena whispered to me.

"Lol!" I whispered back.

"Now, I am going to take the register. Just say 'yes sir' when you hear your name." He instructed.

"I think we know how to answer!" Jack shouted from the other side of the classroom.

Mr Smith ignored this, and started the register.

"Shay?"

"Pinneapple!" Shay shouted.

"It's 'yes sir'" Shay." Mr Smith said.

"Kaylie?"

"Monkey!" Kaylie shouted.

"I have said it before, and I won't say it again, it's 'yes sir!" Mr Smith said again.

"Skye?" He said like he was about to explode.

"Cheese!" Skye replied.

It went on like this for the rest of the reegister, but Mr Smith didn't correct anyone. I think he just gave up in the end.

"That was so funny!" Hollie said laughing her head off.

"We're late for Science, but I don't care!" Laura told us.

"We're late by ten minutes!" Hannah shouted. "We'd better hurry because we are already going to get massively told off!"

"She has a point..." I said. So we all ran like loons to Science.