2.EXTRAS

[playlist- Bulleya]

MANIK POV

''I guess you all understand now that how important this project is for me so I want  all my engineers to give their best.  I was busy in a very important meeting with our engineers for our new hotel project and it was almost the end of my meeting when my phone vibrated in my pocket at least three times and finally I checked my phone to see Dad's name flashing on the screen I dismissed the meeting '' The meeting is over for today, You all may leave now.''  I waited until each and every employee walked out of the conference room except Cabir to finally receive the call.

''Yeah Dad'' I answered. '' is your meeting still going on?'' he sounded a little panic from the other side and I frowned hearing his tone '' Yeah its over, why? is everything ok Dad?'' I asked feeling a little worried to and Cabir too stare at my face keenly to know the matter.

''Come Murthy Mansion ASAP.'' He ordered and listening Murthy Mansion name my heart beat speed up. '' Murthy Mansion! why? I..I.. is Nandini ok? I..me..mean is everyone is fine there?'' I asked getting worried about Nandini because she is always the first thing comes to my mind whenever someone talks about Murthys.

''Just come there right now! '' My dad snapped ignoring to answer me and it scared me that he never denied about Nandini's well being. I collected my coat and car keys hastily while Cabir was asking me about the call but I ignored and answered him in one sentence '' Dad called us Murthy Mansion.'' saying this I rushed out of the building into my car with cabir like a bullet.

Soon, I parked my car in front of the Murthy Mansion after reaching there and without any care just threw my keys at the valet face and rushed inside while a worried cabir wnever stopped a moment to interrogate and ask questions non-stop but he got nothing in return.

''Manik will you plese just tell me whats wrong?'' he yelled angrily after climbing out from the car following me.

''We are here to find out that only! '' I snapped at him furiously and quicken my pace. My heart is beating in a rocket's speed. My intuitions are on high alert.  

'' WHAT HAPPEN?'' I barged inside the mansion yelling in panic and glance a look around the mansion and the scene in front of my eyes increased my worries. Aashka  aunty and Navya is crying my mom is trying to relax her, Murthy Uncle is pacing to and fro and Dad was also trying to calm him down but when they saw me they snapped their head in my direction but my eyes are searching for only one person and she wasn't even their.

Where the hell is she?

''Manik! '' Dad voiced out my name and Cabir without a second delay was by her fiancé side.

''Dad whats happening here..and where is Nandini?'' I asked furiously.

''Man..Man..Manik" mom left Aashka Aunty and instantly she was my side when everyone was a little hesitant to answer my question '' Nandi..Nandini is missing Manik.'' and the moment I heard my mom saying this my whole world turned upside down and my time stopped and freeze there and then. It was like someone snatched the land beneath my feet. I stare at my mom in shock without any moment in body.

''W..Wait! wha..what..what di...did..yo..you..ju..just said?'' I asked in disbelief and shock not trying to confirm my hearing.

''Nandini si missing Manik since moring.'' this time it was dad who stated in a very low was and suddenly I felt short of breath and my muscles numbing , my heart muscles contracting with pain and the blood in my body dried up.

''if you...you..guy..guys..are..play ..ying..so..some..kin..kind...of...of..joke..the..then..you..you..guys..are..aren't..playing..it..fa..ir'' I stuttered taking stumbling steps backward and then in a haste turn around to rush upstairs to check Nandini's room.

I reached her room and look around every corner like a mad man calling her name every where. But my hope started to shatter when I didn't find here anywhere and her room was almost empty. I then check the whole mansion each and every corner but she was no where around. I finally grew frustrated and nervous. I decided to call her and just after the two rings her phone answered and I felt relieved and happy but the voice from other side again shattered my last hope. '' Manik! Its Navya, she left her phone, debit and credit cards here. '' I without answering her smashed my phone on the wall in depression and anger while growling like a wolf on full moon day.

I opened the fold paper which Navya forcefully hooked in my hand while running upstairs and leisurely open it to find it was a letter not any ordinary letter but in Nandini's hand writing. I started to read the letter with my heavy heart and the more I was reading and it coming to end I feel my self more short of breath and finally I lost it realizing she ran away from me, she ran away because of me.  I started to slide down by the wall like a broken soul. Everything started to sink in my system, every encounter, every pain and hurt I've given to her. Her smile, her innocence, her everyday's love confession, her cheesy talks, her tantrums. Suddenly , my world felt empty by the realisation that she actually ran away because of me. I am the reason of her miseries and now she left me miserable to. She took her presence, her smell, her positive aura and the reason of my smile with her.

I sat there numb for a brief moment with flashback of Nandini passing by my eyes like a fresh memories and then I laughed. Laughed loudly and humourlessly at my fate. Eventually, the recipe to 'destroy my life' was accomplished successfully by my own hands.  Nandini finally left me. So, finally Manik Malhotra destroyed himself.

***************

Manik POV is here finally you guys can sleep peacefully now.ROFL!

So, how was this 'sorry update'?