F3!!(family,friends&fun!!)

[Nandini POV]

Manik dropped me home a few mins back, he has to cancel our day out plan because he got an important call from office for some urgent work. He didn't want to leave but I insisted him to go and after dropping me with do much appologies and promise that he will mop up his work as soon as possible and directly meet me to take me out again somewhere.

I have nothing to do right now, so I contemplate to complete my assignment and notes. I completely get engrossed in my assignments that I never noticed its almost dinner time mom dad and di must be coming from office or may be reached already. I got up after placing my books aside and ready to go downstairs.

I walked down the stairs to first notice my mom sitting on sofa looking hell tired. I get closer and sat beside her.

"Hey mom!!"I greeted her.

"Hey dear..!!!"

"Was a tough day..??"

"Yeah honey, just busy with the arrangement of next week's fashion week"

Oppps!!!did I tell u guys, my mom owns a fashion house ...???

"Hmmm!!!so dad yet not at home and its dinner time already??"mom asked.

"Even I didn't saw him nor at least navya di.."

"Oh!!!Navya called me she told me she won't have dinner with us because she was going with Cabir.."

I saw my dad entering looking tired like always loosing his tie on the door steps I smiled on his this everyday antics"hey dad!!!"I quickly got up to give a bear hug to my dad.

"Hey princess!!!missed u.."dad greeted me with the same love and passion, my dad always tell me that my just one smile and a hug stew his all fatigue.

"Missed you too dad!!!" I saying this drag dad to where mom wasxsitting and making her stand I spoke.

"Mom..!! Dad..!! Now am hungry so u both please go and fresh n up quickly..now sheww!!!"I pushed them upstairs while I was waiting for them in downstairs.

____

Me mom and Dad having our meal when dad spoke suddenly in between.

"Princess!!I called home at noon to knew your whereabouts, maid told me u did reached home at your regular time..??why everything is ok..??"

"Yes!!Nandini even maid told me the same when I called u, u didnt pick..??"

"Yeah actually sorry!!!my phone must be on silent actually....Manik came to pick me from college."I stated last part feeling shy in nervousness playing with my food in my plate. I saw,them smiling smugly

"Ohh!!! But you guys broken up no??" Mom mocked.

"Mom!!!!" Whinned like a child and they both chuckled "dad you too" I accused dad scrunching my eyes puffing my cheeks.

"Sorry honey!!!"dad spoke surrendering himself qnd I agin dig in my food after giving him a smile.

We were about to finished our dinner session when Navya entered in the house with a smile looking chirpy.

course!!! The glow after meeting your fiance!!!!

Navya got engaged with Cabir Dhawan, Manik's friend and his business partner before a year after four years of dating . They hadn't plan to get married until I complete my study to support company as Chairman at Navyas post. Navya is now Chairman at Murthy industries from last three years. She has responsibilities of the company so she cant complicate with her life and responsibilities. They both madly in love couples are waiting for me to take over the company so that she can enjoy her love life without any tension and stress.