Chapter Three- First meeting

Chapter three

First Meeting

NATHAN'S POV

Our manager called us from backstage, five minutes! God even though we had done it hundreds of times I still had to remind myself to breathe every time we got that call.

So far all I had found out about this anonymous fan girl was a Facebook account, but of course I didn't have one so all I could do was view her picture, she was kinda hot!

I slammed the lid of my laptop shut and took a deep breath, "Come on guys, we are so gonna rock this show!" I called out to my bandmates. "we are amazing!"

"Nice to know Nath" I got a sarcastic reply from Tom.

"Oh shut up and go and snog your boyfriend or something!" Tom frowned at me and I immediately I regretted saying it, I was mad at myself not at him.

"I'm sorry Tom"

"Whatever" Now he was pissed with me, well that was bloody great, it would make a great addition to the show.

*************

The applause roared up for the final time and Tom was still glaring daggers at me. God I would have to explain to the other guys why he was offended.

I was all ready t go home and go to bed but I had to do this stupid thing with this stupid fan girl! Just because I insulted people sometimes.

Yeah... I really need to stop doing that.

I checked my reflection in the mirror and wandered off backstage to find this fan girl. there was three of them stood there, and the one I had to meet was the incredibly hot one, I think anyway

Hey maybe this would be fun afterall.

"Hey guys I'm Nathan, but you can call me Nat or Nath. Now which one of your lovely ladies do I have the pleasure to spend the evening with?" Oh god please let it be the hot one.

"That would be me" Yes it was her, inside i was whooping. I hugged her tightly.

"Come on then, lets go have fun"

LUCY'S POV

He was even fitter in real life than on screen. I mean seriously.

I was going to have the best night ever! Gods i owed Popps so much for this, I was going to love her forever.

"Hey Nat, I'm Lucy, but you can call me Lucy" I grinned at him, my hair falling down in front of my eyes.

I smiled at him as he dragged my away, I was completely and utterly in love with him. He would be mine, I vow that now.

"So what do ya wanna do?" he asked me, leaning casually against the wall, showing off his ripped stomach.

"I thought this was meant to be like a guided tour?"

"Sure we will start there then"

****************

"So how did you enjoy my tour then?" he asked me his face close to my own.

I laughed "It was.....interesting"

"Come on, in here" he took my hand and dragged me laughing into the empty room.

"What are you doing?" but before I could finish my sentence his body was pressed against mine, his breathe hot on my face.

"I'm sorry, you just so beautiful, I couldn't help myself." And then his mouth was pressed against mine, his sweet taste filling me and making my toes tingle and my head spin.

There was only one thought going around in my head, OMFG I was kissing Nathan Sykes!

*****(a/n)*****

sorry guys I know that it's short but it took me a while to write. It's really just a filler chapter! Say a big thank you to Travy BearMt because she's the reason I uploaded at all!