Chapter Eleven

Kimbella
"Thank you for shopping at Bella's Boutique, come again." I said handing a customer her bag.

"I am so ready for New Orleans." I plopped down on the small couch we have in the boutique.

"When you going?" British queried.

"I'm supposed to be leaving either Thursday or Friday. Are y'all going?"

"Oh you know we going." Ashley said.

"Are James & Tiffany going?"

"Tiffany has to go to Trinidad and James is sick so he won't be going anywhere."

"Aww my baby sick. Why you didn't tell me Kim?" Janae pulled her phone out about to FaceTime him.

Every since they all met her & James have became really good friends. Out of all of us those two were the closest. They were like brother and sister.

"Heyyyy boo." We all exclaimed and waved.

"Hi." He said waving.

"Aww. How you feeling boo?"

"Like a sick ass dog, literally."

"Aww well we hope you feel better."

"Thank y'all and I know y'all low down fools going out of town and Tiffany's slick self already gone. So send me pics and videos."

"We got you boo, don't worry."

"Alright well I'll talk to y'all later I gotta get some rest."

Soon as he finished his sentence we heard a male voice in the background.

"James who is that?"

"Dr. Feel Good now bye bye." He said ending the call.

"Lil rude ugly dude." I said laughing.

"Look y'all it's Johnny Gill." Hailey said & clapping while Luke walked through the door.

"Hey Johnny sing My My My for us."

"My my my now bye bye bye."

"You get on my nerves." British said.

"Go to the doctor and get your nerves checked out then."

"You know what."

"Hey hey hey we're in a place of business." I said in a sing song voice and clapping trying to get their attention.

"I'm sorry boo. You're right, this is your job. Luke I'll deal with you at 5:00."

"We can go now. Wassup?"

"Boy you ain't ready for these problems." She said throwing her hand up at him and sitting down on the couch.

"Luke leave Brit alone and come on to my office."

"Aight." He said as he walked past her then ran back and hit her. She got up about to chase him then he ran to my office screaming.

"Bella I think it's time for another boyfriend. That one ain't too bright." Brit yelled as she laughed.

"You and Brit are this generation's Pam & Martin." I said sitting down behind my desk.

"We do that all the time. Brit know I'm just playing with her."

"Oh I know that's why I don't do nothing but laugh at y'all crazy butts."

"What day you wanna leave for NOLA?"

"I said either Thursday or Friday, but it's up to you you're the one whose driving ."

"We can leave Thursday that way you can see your folks and I can see mine. Everybody else said they leaving Friday." He said on his phone.