Chapter Five

Kimbella
"Hi you guys it's nice of you all to join me on this fine Saturday and have lunch with me."

I greeted my friends as they walked up to the table.

"Yeah yeah yeah hoe whatever. Where the drinks at? I need a drink." James said.

"Ja you just got here and you're already trying to get a drink?"

"Girl yes! Between this child texting me at 1 in the morning got me thinking something wrong and Brandon getting on my nerves early this morning I need all the drinks I can get."

"Well can we get something to eat first and discuss how my night went before you get your drinks in you?"

"Oh yeah boo I've been meaning to ask you, how did your date go?"

"Girrrrrl it was AH-MA-ZING!! We went to The Bazaar to eat and of course get to know each other then he told me he didn't want the night to end early so he kept saying he had a surprise for me. I'm like okay cool, so we're riding and we pull up to this tall black building and we saw it I'm like no Luke I'm not getting out, this is not no surprise take me home I want to go home. But after he begged me and I thought about I decided to go. It was real nice by the way and the place was called The Lounge. He performed, brought me on stage, caressed me and went down low and sung to me and-"

I tried to say that last part really fast but I guess they caught on to it.

"Hold up hold up hold UP, he did what?"

"He performed on stage."

"And what else?"

"Brought me on stage."

"Annnnnnd?"

"Went down low and sung to me."

"Ding ding ding bih that's the one."

"What made him do that?" Tiffany ask me.

"I don't know Tif the only thing is I hear the beat for "Let Me Love You Down" by Ready for the World and he's telling someone apart of his team he needs a beautiful lady to be on stage with him. I get brought up on stage, he's singing to me, caressing me, and next thing I know he's going down singing and lifting my legs up then comes up and wipes his mouth. And I'm like bihhhhh we in front of all these people."

"Did you give him some?"

"I hope she didn't."

"What? No. Now come on you guys know me better than that. I'm like Monica baby I wanna get down but not the first night."

"How did Anthony react when you told him how your date went?"

"His reaction was pretty calm because I didn't tell him about the part I just told y'all."

They both sat there with their mouths opened.

"You didn't tell him?"

"Nooo I did not and y'all are not going to tell him either. My business is my business and I do not have to tell Anthony everything."

"You're right and if you're not going to tell him neither am I." Tiffany said

"Thank you Tiff I know I can trust you."

We both looked over to James.

"Bih what? Fine I'm not going to tell him either." We both gave him a look.

"Okay okay I promise I'm not going to tell him. Now bih run me my drinks."

We talked some more then it was time to go back to work. We walked into the boutique and greeted one of my employees.