Chapter 3- Disappearing Pink

Back at headquarters….

“Ew, why are you here? You make everything so confusing and messed up. Why can’t we just be like how we used to be? Everything was fine without you?” shouted Disgust

“Calm down, calm down, there is a purpose why she is here so let’s just see. Since we don’t know her name, let’s just call her Shy since she made Riley slam the door in the boy’s face.” said Joy.

Shy smiled and guided them to the window and pointed towards the new island and pointed towards her mouth. It seemed as if she wanted to go there. “No… We are not going back there ever again, it was way too hard getting back here.” Sadness cried while she whispered.

Shy pointed a few times at the new island again desperately and put on a pitiful smile. “There are too many scary things going on now, I can’t stand it anymore. Can we please not go?!” begged Fear.

“There must be something going on there and Shy probably came from that island and she needs help from us. Since Sadness and Fear wants to stay in the Headquarters, they can stay and take care of each other. Please don’t fight and cause more troubles!” said Joy.

Everybody agreed but in their own ways as usual. Disgust rolled her eyes, Anger stomped off to pack, Fear trembled, Sadness went to her corner and Joy jumped away to pack

Before they all could enter the tube, Shy quickly pulled them away. “What do you want now?” complained Disgust. Shy stuck her hand in her pocket and threw some pink dust into the air and it started to circle around the Joy, Disgust, Anger and herself.

“What on earth are you doing!” roared Anger. “I hate pink sparkle things! I prefer red! Red is the best!”  

“Do you know that pink is the lighter shade of red?” questioned Joy.

“Whatever.”

Shy just stared at them and put her delicate finger to her fuchsia lips and she pointed to the ground and suddenly, the air became thin. Everybody looked to the floor and the pink dust had turned into a shape of a heart and with a flash, Shy, Joy, Anger and Disgust suddenly vanished into thin air.

Fear started to run around the room panicking. For once, Sadness was the one to tell Fear to calm down. “Don’t worry, they are most probably safe and not in any danger whatsoever ” said Sadness as she calmed Fear down.