Chapter 8: Girlfriend?

Thank you for reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's Pov.

I woke up with butter flies in my stomach I looked over an saw Anthony in all his glory snoring lightly looking so at rest I nearly wanted to take a picture. He is mostly stressed or in Alpha mode but like this he just looks at peace. I decided to have a little fun I crawled over to him and hovered over him and lightly kissed him on the lips he reacted almost immediately and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well that was a nice way to wake up," he said groggily me still in his arms.

I blushed and started to get up.

"Where do you think you are going"

"To get ready and make breakfast"

"Fine," he said as he pouted.

I almost felt a little guilt in me for getting up but I was hungry and eager for his surprise. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen sadly it was empty maybe no one was up I was hoping to talk to someone. I started to make eggs bacon and toast I hope he like them I cracked the egg just as two muscular arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said as I was whisking.

"Good wake up great breakfast and an amazing mate I think I can consider this a good morning," he said sounding all cute.

He left and sat at the granite island waiting for his breakfast it only took me five more minutes I brought it to him and he started digging in and so did I, I have to admit it was pretty good.

"Babe this is delicious"

"Thank you," I looked down and kept eating.

"So you excited for your surprise today!" He said as he was bringing the plates to the sink we had just finished breakfast a minute ago.

"Yeah I can't wait!"

He chuckled "neither can I"

We both went upstairs and I realized I had no clothes to change into.

"Umm what do I wear," I said lowly.

"Oh my god I completely forgot I will go ask my sister for some clothes your about the same size right,"

I nodded and he walked out of the room. He came back with a handful of clothes and put them in front of me. He sat on the bed I told him to turn around while I changed and he did but I caught him peeking when he thought I wasn't looking he didn't realize I could see him through the mirror.

"Like what you see" I said with a boost of confidence.

He growled "Very much so"

I blushed. When I was done we went to his car wait no his motorcycle of course he has a motorcycle sometimes I hate riding those things.

"Umm were gonna take the bike?"

" yeah is that ok with you"

I nodded "it's fine" even though it wasn't.

I hopped on the back and nearly fell off.

"Hold on" he said as he started the motorcycle it was so loud!

I clutched to him for my life

He stopped over at a corner by trees

"See it wasn't that bad right?"

"Oh no," I said nervously trying to pull off a fake smile.
We began walking and then I took a minute to take in my surroundings we were in a field with the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

He laid down a blanket motioned for me to come sit down next to him.

"Chloe as soon as I saw you I knew it was all over, you were the most beautiful person I've ever seen and still are" I giggled at that part

"But I just want to offically ask you if you'd do me the honor and offically become my girlfriend?"

"Yes I'd love to," I reached over and hugged him with all I had and we finished the night continuing to watch the sunset. I'd say that was a pretty nice surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey whats up guys like and stuff two updates two days yeah!!