Chapter 6: Mates are kinda cool

Hey sorry its been a while since the last time i posted working as quick as i can around my schedule hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony Pov.

My mate is so beatiful her long flowing hair the way her eyes twinkle I think I have already fallen in love with her and we just met its as if we have known each other our entire life's. I must inform my father that we are to have a new luna. They must meet.

I knocked on the door of my father's office.

"Come in," he sounded in a good mood.

I slowly walked in.

"I need to talk to you," I tried to stay serious but I was just so excited that I found my mate.

"Son come sit down what do you want to talk about," he motioned for me to sit in the chair across from him.

"I have found my mate"

"That's lovely and what is her name."

"Chloe," My voice was full of confidence I just hope he approves of her I know he will.

"Oh is that the young girl we saw at dinner"

"Yes," I spoke quietly, I hope he's accepting.

"Great i heard she has alpha blood in her is that true?" he asked.

"Yes her father was an alpha,"

"Very well invite her over for dinner tonight 7:00 don't be late"

I nodded my head and with that i started to walk out of the room. Right before I walked out of the room I heard him say something under his breathe

"What's he going to think when he finds out the truth."

The truth..? What does my father mean? I didn't over think that statement because I was too excited to have my mate be so close to me.

Chloe's Pov.

I silently waited for Anthony to come back when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was it was a guy about my age dark brown hair, he wasnt wearing a shirt and was sweating he most likely just came back from training he had a toned six pack but not as good looking as Anthony.

"Hello are you the alpha's mate," he said low voiced still showing respect.

"Yes my name's Chloe and you are."

"My name's Tyson I am Anthony's beta," He bowed. If you guys didn't know an alpha chooses a beta to be by their side and help them make decisions this must be Anthony's bestfriend.

"Why are you bowing"

"Because you're the luna"

"No need to bow but thank you and call me Chloe"

I completely forgot I am gonna be a luna I started feeling light headed. I am gonna have to be incharge of a whole pack they will all look up to me.

"Are you alright," He sounded really worried.

"I'm fine," I said trying to steady myself feeling slightly dizzy.

Tyson and I stayed and talked for a bit before Anthony walked in. He walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I see you have met my beta," His voice was just so perfect he is just so perfect.

"Yeah he's very nice"

"Goodbye Alpha and Chloe," with that Tyson walked away.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Umm what is there to do,?" I asked.

'We could take a walk,' Anthony's voice echoed in my head.

'Woah that's so cool' I said back

'What'

'You can talk in my head'

'Yeah mates can also mind link'

'What else can mates do?' I linked back.

'This' he grabbed my waist and pulled me In for a kiss. Every kiss was just like the first time we meant passionate, sweet and his lips were so soft.

'Well I guess it's a good thing I have a mate then,' I echoed back i could get used to mind linking.

We intertwined our hands and walked out the door onto a dirt path.

"So tell me about youself," I was really curious because all I know about him is his name.

"Well I have one sister Rachel she is 17, my mother got killed by rogues when i was 12," I could see he was holding back tears.

I comforted him as we walked I could tell his mother was a touchy subject.

"So dear tell me a little about yourself"

"Well I am an only child I live with my motherand my favorite color is pink" He gave me a puzzled look.

"Why did you say your favorite color" Anthony asked looking amused.

"I don't know you said tell you about me and my favorite color is pink," I shrugged.

He chuckled "Chloe you will be the death of me"

I smiled and turned to him and kissed him passionatly on the lips he quickly responded and started kissing back I could get used to this he knew what I was thinking and smiled against my lips

'Me too.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think comment and vote thank you :)