chapter 3: The dinner

What's up watt padians how was your day. I hope you like chapter 3 enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V

After i got home from school i greeted my mom with a hello and went straight to my room to tackle my abnormal amount of homework. Honestly teachers just need to stop. Why must they give homework everyday of the week holidays weekends weekdays ugh! 

i'm excited because one tomorrow is my birthday and tonight i am supposed to get this strange werewolf dream. It is said that all were wolves the night before their 17th birthday get a strange dream that helps to detirmine their mate but you never really get to see their face only a silloute. i get to learn what his scent is going to be and what his body looks like. By they i mean the elders the oldest were wolves in existence that we know at least. i cant wait i get to see his hopefully muscular body. The elders say you will appear standing in you and your mates happy place with your mate standing before you. Your mate is your other half he or she also has the same dream. 

It was only 5:45 but i wished it was 10 so i would have this dream already. 

Then all a sudden pulling me out of my thoughts my mother yells from down stairs "Sweetie dinner is ready come down and help me set the table an old friend of mine is coming over for dinner tonight, he is bringing his son the alpha of the rose red pack"

"Ok Mom," i yelled back 

I plopped my face on my pillow not wanted to get up, but I knew I had to. I got up and sat at the edge of my bed. ugh no time to take a shower, umm what should i wear. i worked my way to the closet. to small to big to fancy just right i pulled out a purple crop top with a peace sign on it, it shows off my curves and some black  skinny jeans and a black pair of converse. As soon as i opened my door i caught a whiff of my moms lasagna it smells so good as per usual. I went downstairs and saw my mom hugging a man with a boy who seemed to be my age standing next to him.

"Hello sweetheart this is one of my old friends Marc and his son Anthony," my mom sounded excited

"Hello darling nice to meet you," Marc stuck out his hand. I took the opportunity and shook it.

Anthony walked up next "Hello beautiful," He grabbed my hand and I kissed it, I blushed perfusly and looked away.

Wait a second this is the boy from school i saw earlier. I took a moment to take in his appearence he looked sexier now because he was wearing a black blazer and black dress pants. I went to go sit down but Anthony walked over and pulled out my chair for me. 

"Thank you."

"Your welcome pretty lady," He winked just before he walked back to his seat he sits across from me. My body was full of butterflies.

My Mom passed out the plates for dinner then the food we all began to dig in except me. I tried to not remain in eye contact with Anthony but every time i looked up i caught him staring at me. I looked back down quickly and blushed.

"You look cute when you blush," He whispered so only i could hear while Marc and mom were having a seperate conversation. I looked down and blushed again I think by now i was redder than a tomatoe.

"umm t-thank you," I stuttered not really knowing what to say.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly Anthony giving me glances now and then of course me being me i continued to blush. I picked at my food not really hungry. Time flew by i didnt realize that everyone was finished.

"Sweetie are you done?' my Mom said tearing me out of my dream land

"Umm yes thank you mom," she took my plate and walked to the kitchen.

"Well i guess we should be going now." Marc said trying to break the awakwardness in the room.

My Mom walked back in the room.

"Leaving already, Well it was nice talking to you again, we should do this again some time," Mom said her goodbyes and just before Anthony left he sent me a wink. What is that boy thinking I am waiting for my mate I will just have to wait till tomorrow to know who it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello wattpadians the more votes and comments the faster i update bye have a nice weekend