Chapter Six

We sat in the livingroom. They kept trying to say something and explain theirselfs, but I refused to believe them just yet. I was preparing myself for the best and for the worst. I could tell Cyndy was growing impatient and so was Nikki and Zacky.

"Alright." I said taking a deep breath, "Tell us, how the fuck do you plan to claim us only knowing us for one day?"

"Well.. its a feeling you get when you think you love someone. Ever heard first at love sight?" Zacky started.

I roleld my eyes and stopped him, "Your sexy, but thats cheesy."

Zacky sighed.

I looked at Cyndy, then Nikki, "How about you try?"

Nikki looked at Zacky, then both me and Cyndy, "Im being straight up. We both sensed there was other demons around when you guys came to our first show at the begining of tour."

Cyndy and I looked at each other shocked.

"Ever since then, we tracked you guys down. Followed you. Checked you out and thats why we were being kind of cocky and arrogant when we first met." Nikki continued.

Zacky shook his head.

"Why did you tell us you didnt know we were till just now?" Cyndy asked them.

"We didnt think you'd find out about us claiming you." Zacky told us both.

I thought for a second, "Fine. I'll believe you both for now, but your supposed to help us get revenge. And I am determined to do it. Slow and painful."

Zacky had a big grin on his face once I said that. It made my face turn red a little.

I noticed Cyndy wasnt took happy about going to see Blake again. I knew she had it rough. I noticed it bothered Nikki as well how Cyndy felt. I knew we both were ready. All we need now was a plan, but first we had to get our minds off of everything for a little.

"Nikki, take Cyndy out for a nice lunch, would you?" I told Nikki.

"Yeah, no problem. Let's go." Nikki said catching my hint.

Cyndy looked confused and I just looked at her. She nodded her head getting the idea. I wanted her to get Nikki to tell her the truth, and I was going to get Zacky to spill the dirt the best way I knew how.

Cyndy had left with Nikki, and I turned my attention to Zacky.

"So, you want to claim, yeah?" I said as I sat on Zacky's lap.

"Yeah." Zacky said holding my waist tightly.

"Why me?" I asked curiously.

"You're dark, powerful, mysterious, sexy. Plus, I can't read you, I don't understand you, and that intrigues me. Besides, I feel like we are a good match. Even though I've known you for a day, I feel like I've known you for a lifetime. The instant connection between us, don't lie and say you don't feel it." Zacky explained.

"You're right. I don't know if it's love just yet, but I do feel strongly connected to you. But, why did you yell Kuza? Mine and Cyndy's group leader, he isn't yours." I asked sternly.

"I didn't." Zacky said.

"How does he know?" I asked confused.

"I'm not sure. But we will find out. Nikki and I didn't make the decision to want to claim you until right before we went to the bar. I have no idea how he found out." Zacky said.

As Zacky was explaining this all to me, I noticed the look in his eyes. As much as it was hard to believe, he was telling the truth. I've been around enough liars, and I was with Seth, the biggest liar. I know an honest person when I see one.

"I'm sorry about all this." Zacky said with hurt in his voice.

"Zacky, I believe you. I know you're telling the truth. You aren't playing me, you're getting played with me. And I'm sorry." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

"We will figure it out." Zacky reassured me.

"Ugh, I really don't want to see Seth." I said sighing.

"Who is he?" Zacky asked curiously.

"Only the demon of chaos himself. Literally, that's what his name means, and he sure lives up to it." I explained.

"Why would you like such a thing?" Zacky asked confused.

"Well you could say I'm attracted to powerful men." I said flirtatiously. "All jokes aside, I don't know. I was lonely, he played a good act. I didn't really discover what he was about until about 7 months in. I almost let him claim me." I admitted.

"Why? And I'm glad you didn't let him, I want to claim you. And I'm not acting about anything. You know that." Zacky said.

"I was promised something if I let him claim me as his." I said remembering that day.

Zacky was listening closely, he wanted to know why I even put up with my ex for so long. I never told anyone this secret, not even Cyndy! But it's now or never, and this is my chance, I could get what I wanted, and do it with the ones I trust.

"Seth promised me that he would kill Kuza and Francesca, and that me and him would rule our group together." I whispered in his ear.

"Wow, really?" Zacky asked surprised.

"I'm being 100% honest." I admitted.

"I have a plan, that you might be interested in." Zacky said smirked at me.

"Hm, do tell." I say eagerly.

Cyndy's P.O.V.

Nikki and I had just went to lunch and we now walking around the city. I will admit, he was sweet and caring, and he tried his best to take my mind off of Blake. Although, I could tell he wanted to ask so many questions about him.

"I'm sorry for all of this. I know I sound creepy now." Nikki said disappointedly.

"It's okay. Just explain why you want to claim me out of all the demons out there." I asked.

"You're different from them. Most demons are low life, lust feeding, sluts. You're not. You keep to yourself and that makes you mysterious, and that intrigues me. Not only that but you come from a haunted and broken past, I can relate to that. I want to help you, I want to show you that not all of us are evil, and feed off of pain and suffering. You're beautiful, extremely beautiful. I can be myself around you." Nikki explained with his hands in mine and his eyes starring into mine.

"Nikki.." I began.

"Sh, don't say a word. I know." He interrupted.

After that moment we made our way back to my and Brandy's house. I hope they didn't kill each other. I really hoped that they talked everything out, they were cute together and he made her happy. Just like Nikki made me happy. Brandy and I have had it rough since we meet, it's almost refreshing to kill off our exes, and maybe fall in love in love again.