Chapter Four

The next bar was great. We all hung out together and talked had laughed. It turns out we all had so much in common. I've never seen Cyndy warm up to someone and come out of her shell so quickly before. She must've really felt comfortable around Nikki. I know i'm a bit more outgoing but I couldn't help but amp that up times 50 around Zacky. We finally went home around 2 a.m., everyone was buzzed, so we took a cab. I'd come back out tomorrow and get my car. The boys did come home with us, nothing happenend. We sobered up, watched a few movies and talked. Nikki and Zacky had slept on our secontional couch, with all recliner chairs. Cyndy and I had been in her room, talking about the night.

"Cyndy." I asked.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"I feel like Zacky has something in common with me." I say randomly.

"Well yeah, you guys are a perfect match." She said giggling.

"Obviously. But I mean, I feel connected to him. That feeling I get whenever he touches me, or we look in each others eyes. It's kind of the same feeling I got when I first met you." I explained.

Cyndy starred at me with wide eyes. "Do you think?" Cyndy asked in shock.

"Yes." was all I could really say.

"Wait." Cyndy began.

"Hm?" I answered.

"Zacky and Nikki kind of get along we do. Obviously, they're different when it comes to personalities. Just like we are. Now that I think about it, that feeling you get about Zacky, I've been feeling it about Nikki. I didn't bring it up because I figured it's no big deal." Cyndy also explained.

"So, you're meaning to tell me that..." I started.

"I believe so." Cyndy said.

"Wow, we sure do know how to pick them, huh?" I said laughing.

"You got to admit, it's fucking wicked. Do you think they know about us, though?" Cyndy said chuckling.

"Honestly, I think they were too into us and flirting and shit to even notice." I said honestly.

"Yup. That sums it up." Cyndy said yawning.

"Let's get to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." I say getting up.

"Yeah, thanks for the ticket by the way." Cyndy said.

"You're welcome. That's what best friends are for. Goodnight, sleep well. Don't let the demons of hell bite." I say with a wink and walk out.

Cyndy just nodded her head and curled up in a ball to get warm. She couldn't sleep very well, the thought of Nikki being like her and him in our house really kept her up. She had forced herself to sleep, as much as her mind wanted her up, she needed rest.

I walked into my room and laid down in my bed. I pulled the covers over me and put my earbuds in and turned on some music. As I closed my eyes and got lost into the music, Zacky was all I saw. Not the zacky I saw tonight though. Zacky looked more mysterious, more evil, and more sexy, if that's even possible. All I saw was im smirking, and him saying my name echoed through my mind. Suddenly, my eyes flew open and looked around the room.

"Must have just been a dream." I say to myself.

I drifted back off to sleep, this time I didn't dream of anything. If this was good or bad, I don't know, all I did know was there was this dark side of Zacky that I couldn't wait to meet.

Cyndy's P.O.V

"You're extremely beautiful." I heard Nikki repeat.

Nikki stood infront of me, but he looked different. This wasn't the cheeky little fucker that was flirting with me earlier. He was darker, had a more rugged vibe to him, his eyes screamed mystery. His smirk was like pure evil, and his voice was seductive. I felt like I was in a trance, everytime he said my name made me shiver.

"What the fuck." I say quietly as my eyes flew open.

"It was just a dream. but it felt so damn real." I thought to myself.

"Ha, but Nikki looked really fucking hot though." I thought and smiled to myself.

"Nikki, stay the hell out of my head." I mumbled.

I shook my head and put some music on, maybe that would calm me down. I fell asleep quite fast and stayed asleep through the remainder of the night. Nikki never showed up in my dreams again, at least not that I remember.

Brandy's P.O.V

In the morning I rolled over and looked at the time.

"2 p.m.?" I say shocked.

I took out my earbuds and turned off my music. I sat up in bed and scratched my head.

"Huh, that was a weird dream last night. Honestly, it felt so real, like I was being seduced or something." I thought to myself trying to make sense of the whole thing.

I got up and made my way to the shower. I took a nice, hot shower, that was like 10 minutes long. It was the only place I couldn't be bothered.

"Oh shit. Zacky and Nikki are here!" I said remembering.

I quickly finished my shower, wrapped a towel around me and darted into my room across the hall. I got dressed and blow dryed my hair and brushed it out. I walked out of my room and into Cyndy's. Thank god she was up and dressed.

"I was about to come see you." She said greeting me.

"I forgot they were here." I say laughing.

"How do you even forget?" She asked surprised.

"My mind was focused on the dream I had." I said with an awkward face.

"Zacky visted you in another form i'm guessing." Cyndy said calmly.

"Yeah. Wait, how'd you know?" I asked confused.

"Nikki visted me." Cyndy said.

"Want to get to the bottom of this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, please." Cyndy replied.

We walked out of her room and went downstairs. Zacky and Nikki were awake and flipping through Netflix. When they turned their attention to us, I noticed slight smirks that quickly turned into genuine smiles.

"Good morning, beautiful." Zacky said as I sat next to him.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" I asked.

"For the most part. I couldn't get you out of my head, honestly." Zacky said.

"That makes two of us." I say slightly smirking.

"Well, aren't we all in the same boat." Nikki chimned in looking at Cyndy.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do shit." Cyndy said laughing.

"However, we know what you did." I say looking at Zacky and then at Nikki.

"Yes, explain." Cyndy said looking at Nikki and then Zacky.

Zacky and Nikki glanced at each other for a few seconds. It looked like they were having a mental conversation. Finally, Nikki nodded his head and Zacky shrugged.

"We aren't supposed to tell anyone, but since you basically called us out on it. We'll tell you. However, if you tell any other living soul, well let's just say it you'll no longer have a living soul." Nikki warned.

"Since we feel a strong conncection with the both of you, we trust you won't turn your backs on us. Don't prove us wrong." Zacky said to us sternly.

Cyndy and I waited impatiently for them to finally confess their secret to us. We had a huntch to what it was, but we NEEDED them to say it and prove us right.

Zacky and Nikki took a deep breath and looked at each other. They began to speak and confessed to us their secret. Cyndy and I just looked at each other with huge smirks on our faces. We knew it.