Chapter I:Prolude

Sharing my Alpha mate.

This book is a fiction a story of mythical creatures who believe love is found by moon goddess,waiting for there love who would pleasure them and bare their pups.

What if they can't bare a child?

Had this book in mind just did not know how to put it in front of all my loved ones.
I was planning to publish chapters after the second book of If I'm your mate then who is she.If finished (other side of the world)

This book is made from my own thoughts and I will be publishing this book from tomorrow and so on.
(NO COPYING)
TheLiteraryAwards
POV Gabrielle Anderson

Pain.Was all I felt as I stumbled back placing my hand on my chest as I let out a cry in pain,everything around me began to feel numb and I knew exactly what was happening in the room next to me.

My breathe was caught on my throats as I watched the ceiling begin to fall closer,was I dying?
The softness of the bed hit my head as I let out a little whimper of pain,I wish I could tell him how much pain he caused?

But he was so happy with the thought of finally being able to conceive a pup,that he forgot a broken Mate in the end of the lane.

The pain began to decrease as I let out a little breathe,this was a way of showing his unfaithfulness towards me but his loyalty to his other wife.

I was sharing my husband with his other wife.

And I hated it!

I was hoping it was finally it.Free from the man who claims to love me as he wraps his arms around me but wakes up in the arms of his other wife,His love for me was still the same and I knew it felt the same for him except I kept him all in my heart and he shared his love.

Knock knock

"Love."He whispered as he walked in with a huge smile laced on his face but for me it was a sign,I could no longer give him the smile the other wife did it.My duty was stolen."We did it!"He screamed with joy.i wished I never I understood him,I wish I could slap him and walk away.

"We?"I questioned narrowing my eyes as I felt the tears building up in my eyes,this was the pain I couldn't tell him about the News I wanted to share with him but I didn't know if he would still hold the smile he held for this child that belong to a women who wasn't his Mate.

"Yes love.This child will completely build our bond stronger and your difficulties with Sophia will no longer last with the love of a child,it will come as a blessing."Sophia that was the name of the devil,the stealer but who was I to speak.

I smiled to what ever he asked for.
I fell but there was no one to hold me up,if she fell everyone would bow and stretch there hands for her to stand.

"THATS NO CHILD OF MINE!"I growled with pain laced In my voice,he arched his eyes brows shocked and hurt by my statement but it was the truth.

"What are you trying to say?"he question his voice Rose but he stayed calm,I loved him but love isn't enough to bring someone together even though they are meant to be together.

"Your my mate.You don't need a child from her when we have each other,that child is a mistake-"My words were cut off as I was boiling with range and anger,

"IT WAS A MISTAKE...YOU'RE A MISTAKE"
He yelled putting more pressure on to my wrist making me gasp in pain;as my heart started to thunder in my chest."Jordan please don't do this I am your wife,I am-"I whispered back.His dark eyes staring at mine,his eyes held anger with pain laced through them."That's my Pup I will not disown it for you...You could not give me a child"He yelled Glaring at me;his face inching away from me as I let out a gasp.Tears formed in my eyes.

It shouldn't be such a shock everyone had said it and now him.

"I am your mate.Your soul yet you pick some whore's child over me-"My eyes glancing at his dark eyes as I spoke my words,He roared in anger as he punched the nearest thing which happened to be the frame of the both of us.Causing it to smash into the floor.

"Leave Elle.NOW!"

I walked out not telling him the news.

I was pregnant.

--------------------------------------

Tell me about it.
This book is different a journey of love and acceptance,a secret that no one but she noes.