Chapter 3-Knightly

Walking into the lunch room, kids stared at my eyes and whispered as I walked through the overly crowded chairs and tables. I hated the lunch room, it was always filled with body odor and to much jock testosterone.

I found Fable waiting by the edge of the room, with Cameron hanging idly by her, looking skeptical about what we're about to do. I smiled cheekily when I reached them, and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"You ready? So you have the bullhorn, and I have the spray paint, are we going for the bitch's room right?" I asked, holding the bottle of rainbow spray paint in my hand.

Fable turned her head slightly and winked at Cameron, and nodded mischievously at me. I returned the grin, happy that I was getting my anger out on something in a weird kind of way. Fable tiptoed to Cameron and kissed his lips quickly, whispered something in his ear. Whatever it was, he didn't like it, but went along with it, and walked off with a wave to me.

Fable linked her arm through mine, and tugged me out of the lunch room. We snuck into the hallway to Mrs. Dontry's room. The snotty old woman left the door open.

'Of fucking course she would. Stupid sand filled vagina woman,' I thought as I shook the can of paint. I glanced at Fable and nodded at her with determination when she met my eyes.

I started spray painting words and drawing of what my brain would image. By the time I finished, I stepped back admiring my word. I tossed the can to Fable, who started her part. By the time we both finished, we were satisfied with what we created. She and I high five each other and stuck the can in my bag.

We admired it a little more, before she handed me the bullhorn.

"You ready?" Fable asked.

I grinned at her, winking at her. "Of course I am, baby girl, why wouldn't I?" Giving her a mocking sad look.

She pushed me teasingly, and laughed.

"Remember if we get caught, I take full blame." I glanced at her so she knows in case of her being a butt head.

Fable groaned and pouted like a two year old, "Fineeee."

"Good, now let's go." I jerked my head in the direction of door. We headed back to the lunch room.

The corner of my eye spotted a tall male, I don't know why but he was attracted my attention. As if, he knew I was staring, he turned around letting his ginger hair shield his eyes. I noticed a tentative smile on his lips as we made eye contact through his veil of hair. I smirked at him, and rose onto a table, and turned on the bullhorn.

"OH MRS. DONTRY, YOU TWISTED SHE-MALE, WANNA GO CHECK OUT YOUR ROOM?" The bullhorn made everyone quiet.

Mrs. Dontry shot up from the chair she sat in, her face in a ugly shade of red. She stomped her way to her office. I jumped off the table and laughed while getting claps, cheers, and high fives from random people. I skimmed the room looking for Ginger Man, but he had disappeared already.

'Oh well,' I thought as I headed to my new class.

(€£)

"WILL KNIGHTLY RAE BRONGH REPORT TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE?" The intercom went off. I winked to my class as I walked off to the office.

I felt so at ease, but that all stopped when I entered the room.

'I'm so fucking screwed, like royally fucking screwed.' I thought, because in that room stood Dale, and he did not look to happy.

(###)

So guys Im sorry I dont post much. my life is always going up and down and it never wants to give a chance to write so I really apologize, my loves. Anywhores I actually kinda wanna talk to any one of you guys so I'll give out my Kik so yea. Its Gigi_Foray, hope you guys message me, just tell me that you got it from Wattpad to talk about anything. So love yoh guys, hope you liked the book and chapter.