I meet my vampire.

Emmett rushes past me, brushing my arm as the single rays of light peer from behind the cloud, he has the apolegetic look on his perfectly chisselled face, as if he's apologised to me for the thousandth time. My thoughts are muddled in my head, questions banging in my head and thoughts coming to my ears. As i run after him, brething heavily i shout, "Emmett, where are you going, wait up". But the next glimpse i catch of him, is like seeing a thief run away.

While catching my breath, i begin to head back down the spiral path, to the school, today is the day i meet my vampire.

i arrive to class, and see that everyones eyes are staring at me, making their first impressions. My teacher glares at me and gives me the, 'why are you late?' look.

I introduced myself through breathless words, "my........ name....... is........... Cassandra............ Marie, i'm the new girl in this class" and with that i found the perfect seat and sat my backside down, got out my pink pen and was ready to learn, what a day it would be.

The time past quite fast paced and it was time to meet my mystery vampire, the excitement was bubbling inside, who was my vamp?

So it's time. The teacher, newly named MR SMITh, called me to the desk, he called me to tell me who i was going to work with for the next 3 years.

" Cassandra, as you look like you take care of yourself, i'm putting you with Emmett, Emmett Van Clause".

"Great, i can't wait". Inside i was raging with anger, why did i have a player like him, is it destiny?