Chapter 3, First Dance.

It was now 11'oclock  at night and the willow ball was in full swing, people were dancing joyfully all around the hall and in a dark corner was Amelia, swaying with herself in her own dreamy world. As the dancers cooled down and went to their spots, chatting and laughing, Emmett noticed Amelia, and drew closer and closer, maybe to close for Amelia's comfort, although as Emmett reached Amelia was smiling to herself gallantly.

Emmett approached and said with his velvety voice, "Miss Harding, would you care to dance, only if you aren't doing anything?". Amelia was still in her trance until she finally walked into Emmett's hard, muscular chest, at once she came to reality and nearly fainted, when Emmett had asked her again.

Amelia at once said "yes, i'd love to", her voice still as soft as a lullaby. As they stepped towards the dance floor, the light went out and the spotlights came on, different pairs came and joined the couple, swaying to the soft, calming music. As they danced, Emmett slowly leaned forward, his breath covering Amelia's perfect face, her eyes closed and she felt as light as air, as Emmett's soft lips touched her cold cheek.

As the dance came to halt, Amelia was mezmerized, by Emmett's presence and warm with his comforting grasp. Was this the dream world where Amelia and Emmett fitted?, was this the beginning of a new journey,  of love and comforts, who knows what will happen?????