His (Darkiplier)

(Y/n) POV~

Shoot! Lost her again.

I had been looking for my friend in the large club she insisted on going to for what felt like hours.

Still no sign of of her, I'm going home.

I hadn't really wanted to go, clubs weren't my kind of scene anyway.

I was lucky that the club was close to me. Although it was in a bad part of town that not many people went near. I had made up a plan in my head though:

All I had to do was put on some music and power walk though the ally, get to the other end and then I was nearly home.

So I started the trek towards home and when I became close to the ally I stuck in my headphones and started to play music. I turned the corner and almost immediately felt eyes upon me, I glanced down and realised that maybe my 'little black dress' was not the best choice of clothes to walk down dark places in. I picked up the pace, I had mistakenly put my music too loud and didn't hear the sharp footsteps behind me before it was too late.

Someone had just grabbed my hand.

My headphones,as if they knew it was 'game over', dropped out of my ears and onto the cold floor below.

"Hello there, princess~"  a deep voice growled in my ear.
This mystery man then proceeded to move my hair over to my other shoulder and kiss my neck. He slowly moved his hands down to my waist.
Now I was really starting to panic. He must have sensed this because he then chuckled and whispered, "Are you scared, babygirl?"
His voice was ringing in my ears. This was too much. He clicked his fingers and I fell limp in his arms.
The last thing I remember was him smirking at me and saying in his low, sexual voice "That's it baby, go to sleep for me."
----------------------------------------------------------
When I next opened my eyes I was in a nice room, it had black walls and a cream carpeted floor. There was a queen sized bed which was also black with some red statement pillows. It was a generally dark room. I got up to try and look around but fell over, realising that I was strapped to a chair. I could hear heavy, quick footsteps coming closer to the room I was in.
The door opened unexpectedly, making me jump.
"Little help, please?" I sighed.
The man stepped out from where I couldn't see him and strode over to me, bending down and looking at me with an amused face. It was clear that he was trying hard not to laugh.
"What on earth are you doing down there, my love?" He teased pulling me up.
"Where am I?" I asked immediately. "And who are you?" I added.
I was throwing questions at him as he walked around his room, looking for something.
He must have been getting annoyed with me because he slammed open the closet door with a crash and picked up a bat. He turned on his heel and grinned at me, dragging the bat on the floor.
When he was close to me, he swung the bat making me lean back in the chair so I didn't get hit.
He rested his arms on the bat so we could look at each other for the first time.

He had black pupils, and a defined jaw. His dark raven hair was slicked back. He had thick rimmed glasses and was wearing a red hoodie with black skinny jeans. He wore red trainers on his feet.
When I looked back up he was smirking again.
"Having fun there?"
I just blushed and looked down. This earned a laugh from him. He tilted up my head with his hand and said, "Your all mine now."  Before pulling me into a passionate kiss. Something was burning into my wrist. I broke the kiss to look down at my hand. Their was the letter D in cursive. It was then when I realised ....

I'm his.