Chapter 12

A/N: This time I'm giving a shout out to CRGangell. I found her first over on Lit. as Whitesabertooth. I love how in depth her series Twists of Fate is. It has eight full books and she is writing the ninth. It has everything you could want in a ware story and more. It is rated R so you are forewarned.

 Be sure to check out my other story The Steel Dawn Free Mercenary Company: The Siege of Kaladin

As always Vote and Comment

Chapter 12

It's monday morning and I'm getting out of bed for the first time since the fight. Ya no more bed pan. I finally got to talk to Molly and mom saturday afternoon. The talk with Molly was the harder of the two. It really hit home how lost I had become. Plus having Rain sitting there listening to the phone call made it awkward.

After the call was over I told her that I truly need help. An I ask if she would help me like she said. She said “Of course I will help you any way I can.”

Now step one after being stuck in a bed for nearly six days. Get to the toilet bed pans suck and are really embarrassing. Step two take a shower. Cause as much fun as most people find sponge bath's that really don't get you clean. The room is starting to smell like a boy's gym locker room. I don't know how Rain can stand the smell in the room.

I take a twenty minute long hot shower. I have to move slowly. Because even with all the healing I've done I'm still messed up pretty good. I had to insist on taking my shower alone. Rain and the Doc where not very happy about it. I told them if I fall it's my fault.

I towel off as best I can. I get my underwear and a pair of sweat pant's on but can't get my shirt on. I open the door and Rain is standing right in the doorway. I grin sheepishly at her.

“I need a hand with the shirt please.”

She give's me a knowing smile and steps into the bathroom and grabs my shirt. After some grunting, hissing and some ginger rotating of my left arm we get the shirt on. She grabs the sling I still have to use for my left arm and whips the strap over my head. We get my arm situated in the sling.

I slip into a pair of black crocks that are left next to the door. I walk through the hall of the clinic. All the way to the front door. It wasn't a very far walk and I'm breathing heavy already. Rain is right there on my right side ready to grab me.

“Are you okay Will.” She puts her hand on my arm.

“Ya I'm okay just need a second.” I take a few deep breath's “Okay let's go.”

She pushes open the door and holds it for me. I'm not sure what I expected to see when I got out side. When I pictured what there village would look like. I thought it mite look like a rural village. That's not what I saw as I step outside.

I can see right where the pack started in the beginning. Houses form a U shape with a large four story house in the middle of the U. cupped In the U is a large garden with a gazebo in the center. Then you can see as the pack grew the house sprout up in a summer camp style. Sprinkling outward here and there from the central U shape. I see golf cart size paved paths branching out from the main road. They are far to small for cars.

“How do the people get to town? Car's can't fit on that.” I point to the paths.

“You see those two building on either side of the drive.” I can only see the edges of the two buildings.

“Ya just barely.”

“They are both parking garages. They both go down two levels.” I mouth wow at her.