The Uzumaki Heir #0

The Uzumaki Clan was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. Since its disbandment, most of its known members reside in Konohagakure.

 The Uzumaki, being descendants of Asura Otsutsuki, also shared distant blood relation with the Senju Clan. Through the years, the Uzumaki and Senju kept close ties, with members, at times, marrying between clans, as with Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki. Following the founding of Konohagakure, at the end of the Warring States Period, the Senju chose to symbolize their clans' friendship by adding the Uzumaki's emblem to Konoha's flak jackets. Konoha and the Uzumaki's own Uzushiogakure remained close allies over the following decade, with the Uzumaki providing fuinjutsu (among other things) to Konoha whenever there was a need. In time, the Uzumaki Clan's Mask Storage Temple was even constructed on Konoha's outskirts.

The Uzumaki's skill with fuinjutsu earned them both respect and fear throughout the ninja world. At some point, after Kushina Uzumaki immigrated to Konoha, some of the world's nations banded together to destroy Uzushiogakure, believing the village was too powerful to be allowed to continue. The survivors of Uzushio's destruction went into hiding and spread throughout the world: Nagato was raised in the outskirts of Amegakure; Karin apparently lived in Kusagakure for a time; Kushina in Konoha, who had a son, Naruto. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzushiogakure was the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools. Its ninja were renowned for their fuinjutsu to the point that it led to its destruction in war. Those who survived the village's destruction scattered across the globe to seek refuge.

The people of Uzushiogakure were noted to have notoriously long lives, so gained the epithet: "The Village of Longevity". In terms of appearance, the village seemed to have been composed of several high-rise buildings. A wide river seemingly ran through the village and was gapped by large bridges. The surrounding countryside was dominated by steep hills.

Uzushiogakure had close ties with Konohagakure, due to Uzushio's Uzumaki Clan and Konoha's Senju Clan being distant blood relatives. Because of this, all flak jackets worn by chunin and jonin-level shinobi of Konohagakure bear the crest of Uzushiogakure, symbolising the strong friendship between both villages. This symbol is also emblazoned on some of the shoulders of the outfits that the Konoha shinobi wear underneath the flak jackets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Land of Whirlpools is where the Uzumaki clan originates from. It no longer exists, having been destroyed and the rest of the survivors scattered across the world. The surname Uzumaki was very common in this country. It was located on an island off of the coast of the Land of Fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuinjutsu are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fuinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.

The presence of a seal is marked by the appearance of formations of technique formulae, kanji, or else other kinds of symbols (likewise with Summoning Techniques).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 491