Time to kill

Anne's POV

I lifted my head to look at the person that was going to ruin my peace in the corridors. The bespectacled boy with black hair and hazel eyes smirked at me. Why did he have to come in, at this very moment?

Sirius slowly turned his head and I could just imagine the look of shock and fear present on his face. "What are you doing up so early, Prongs? Shouldn't you be drooling on your pillow, dreaming about your perfect life with Lily?"

James had a thoughtful look on his face, clearly trying not to get distracted by the mention of the love of his life. "Sure, but I had enough of those for one night. So I decided to go downstairs, and look what I found?" He waved his hand between the two of us, trying to point out that something was clearly going on.

I finally realized I was still lying underneath Sirius and pushed him off. He bumped his head on the edge of the sofa, as he wasn't able to see me pushing him off while he was still glaring at James. I laughed at his face,which was twisted in a look of pain and shock. James joined in and received the same angry look from Sirius as I did.

Sirius turned his attention back to me and came closer, "Aren't you going to apologise?" He didn't know what I was feeling inside, the butterflies rushing through my stomach, and the heat that was slowly rushing to my face. I looked at him, an innocent and confused look on my face, trying to get rid of those other feelings.

"Apologise for what? You were on top of me and I don't want that" I saw something in Sirius' eyes, something I wasn't allowed to see. He shook his head and in a second his face was back to the arrogant state it's usually in. I saw James look at us in this strange way, like he knew something we didn't. His smile, the last remainder of his laughter, had faded very quickly and that wasn't a normal thing. I frowned, wondering what the hell he was thinking of.

Suddenly, a grin came upon his face, stretching from ear to ear. I shook my head, not wanting to know what was going on in that sick boy's mind. I stood up and walked toward the girls dormitories. "Next time, it'll be way more painful when you wake up." I could see the fear on Sirius' face and I laughed while walking up the stairs.

Sirius's POV

Anne's laugh was still echoing in my head long after she'd gone to her dormitory. "What in Merlin's name happened last night?" I turned my head to face James who had a look of confusion on his face, as usual. 

I frowned, "Nothing happened."

"Of course not." Now I was the one wearing a look of confusion on my face.

"What are you thinking?"

"I don't know, maybe you like... " The rest of it I couldn't hear as James suddenly turned around and started mumbling.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" He turned around to face me again and he ducked his head. "Maybe you kissed her or something more maybe?" He looked up, awaiting my reaction, his eyes showing fear it might be rage.

I thought about it, it wouldn't have been so bad to kiss her. Wow, brains thought what now? I shook my head and decided to just ignore this question. I wasn't thinking rationally right now and answering such a question wouldn't do any good.

I felt James' eyes on my back as I slowly went up the stairs. This day already had a weird start, I wonder what the rest of it will bring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not uploading for 3 months ;(. I just haven't had any time lately. This is one of my most important school years and I have a boyfriend :). Unfortunately, he's not at my school so I only see him on the weekend, and that's when I usually had free time. I know it's not extremely long but you guys need something right?

XOXO