I want to hate you (Sirius Black love story)

I own none of these characters except the ones I created like Anne, all rights belong to their rightful owners.

Dedicated to ch0c0h0licbjlk for showing me you can always write, no matter what's going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really wanted to hate Sirius Black. I never succeeded, not even close to it. I managed to hide all my real feelings inside and focus every bad emotion on Sirius. Because of this everybody probably thought I really did hate him. But on the inside my feelings were doing the exact opposite of hating.

I have had a big crush on Sirius Black since I first saw him.

Flashback

I was extremely excited, my first time at Diagon Alley. I wanted to get my wand, robes, pet and books. Both my parents were pure-blood wizards, but not with the same believes as 'The Noble House of Black'. I think you can only judge people when you know them, not by their blood.

I was practically skipping down to Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occassions, bouncing up and down in between my parents, my light blonde hair bouncing with me. "Are you that excited, honey?" My mom asked me.

"Of course, I'm going to Hogwarts!" I answered. Wasn't it obvious that was the best thing in my life?

My mom laughed, probably knowing what I was thinking about. We had finally arrived at the robe shop and I was grinning from ear to ear.

I was getting my robes fitted and I looked around the shop, my gaze finally landing on the door. A boy with curly black hair that stopped at his shoulders walked in. An older woman with a sneer on her face followed closely. "Filthy Mudbloods, how dare they walk in to me.." I heard her mutter to the boy. I now recognized her as Walburga Black, hater of everything that wasn't Pure. He looked at his mother with an angry expression but he rolled his eyes and began walking in my direction.

I inspected him closely. He felt me looking at him and looked up. His grey eyes locked on my green ones. I was mesmerized by his light-grey sparkling gaze and I blushed, looking away.

That was when I realized I liked that boy, a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my first story.. Tell me what you think. What was good, bad, could be improved, all that stuff!