Sleeping in the common room

Hiyaa, so sorry for the late upload. You know, test week next week so I'm loaded with revision exercises etc. But here it is!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius POV

I stared at the girl that lay beside. Who would have thought that the girls who loathed me would fall asleep next to me, after a long sobbing session I might add. She had a little smile on her face, looking happy in her sleep.

I wondered where it came from, it wasn't a thing I usually saw on her face when she was near me. Was it because of me comforting her or was she just happy to be rid of me for a few hours?

That was probably it. Hating someone causes you to be happy when they're not in your prescence, including when you're sleeping. I frowned, being slightly disappointed that she still couldn't stand me.

She suddenly shifted next to me on the couch, laying her head on my lap. I was surprised by her action and stiffened. After overcoming my slight shock, I relaxed and sat back. I stroked her hair, surprised by it's softness. I twirled her wavy, almost curly light blonde hair around my fingers. feeling and seeing her relax more.

I smirked. If she knew what I was doing right now, she would probably hex me to oblivion. I would be in the Hospital Wing for months. I can just imagine her face, contorted up in anger, her green eyes dark and her mouth shouting hexes at me. I would have to run for my life.

While thinking about all the hexes she could torture me with, I slowly felt myself drift off to sleep. I still had a piece of hair curled around my finger, but I was alread asleep before I could pull my hand away.

Anne's POV

I felt something soft underneath my head, but that couldn't be the couch. It was rock-hard when you were trying to sleep on it. I slowly opened my eyes, suddenly seeing another part of the common room than before. Wait, the fireplace was more to the left wasn't it?

I slowly turned around, only to see a Quidditch pyjama shirt. So it was obviously a guy's shirt. I could see his abs through it, that was nice. I smiled, wondering who had been so kind to let me sleep on their lap.

I let my eyes trail upwards, seeing Snitches ach Bludgers on the way. I was in absolute shock when I saw a boy with curly black hair sleeping peacefully. His head was hanging sideways, a soft snore coming from his mouth. My hair was curled around his fingers and I was in shock at the sweet gesture.

He woke up, slowly opening his eyes and looking around the room. His gaze finally settled on me and his eyes widened. "Er... Yeah, I fell asleep after you did."

I was still processing what was going on. He was actually being sweet to me.. Wait, there must be a reason behind it. What does he want from me? "Just get off, I want to take a shower before everybody wakes up and comes down here."

He blinked and slowly removed his hand from my hair. It was twirled around his fingers so tightly he pulled my head with him. "Ow, Black, LET GO!" He tried to get his fingers out of my hair, only managing to pull my face closer to his.

"I'm so sorry, I'm stuck." Despite the pain of my hair being pulled out of my skull, I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't notice that? I started laughing and Sirius frowned, looking confused. "Why are you laughing, doesn't this bother you?"

I couldn't speak and turned around, suddenly seeing a close-up of the ground. I felt Sirius' weight on me right after that, as his hand was still stuck in my hair. I rolled around, seeing Sirius' face a few inches from my own. "Merlin, can a girl have no personal space?"

"No, she can't. Let me just get my hand out of your hair." Sirius smirked before bending over to see how his fingers were stuck, a frown of concentration on his face. His scent hit me and my eyes widened. Bloody hell, he smells nice."Why, thank you!" SIrius' smirk was back on his face, bigger than last time.

I clamped a hand over my mouth. I can't believe I just said that out loud. Sirius finally managed to get his fingers out of my hair. He gazed into my eyes, making me feel uncomfortable. "Er.. Can I go now, I really need that shower."

Sirius blinked slowly, shifting his gaze to the stairs leading to the girls dormitories. "Yeah sure, go ahead." He started to move off of me.

"Whoa lovebirds. Why break up the lovefest?"

I was in shock, as was Sirius. Oh Merlin, the whole school was going to think Sirius and I were together! I wouldn't be able to walk down the corridors without being attacked by his fan girls.

Sirius seemed to be thinking the same thing, as his eyes met mine and we stared at each other in shock. Unable to think of what would be the best thing to do or say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, who saw them? CLIFFHANGER! Anyways, It took me a long time to upload, I know.  I was writing this in my bed and I kept falling asleep when I paused for a moment. But tell me what you think, comment and vote of course!