09

Josh was all a buzz with the fact he planned the perfect wedding. He had both families fly, put them up in a different hotel so Serenity had no idea what was going on. It was going to be a shock. He it all planned and knew what he would do to get her to the wedding. Serenity knew that Corlynn and Miles had the girls for a few hours which would make things easier for him. Josh told his soon to be wife he had to go down to the hotel lobby to check on a few work things and took his laptop.

Serenity got out of her relaxing bath as someone knocked on her hotel room door. She shook her head as she tighten her robe and answered it.

"Yes?" She asked as she saw a bell boy.

"I was asked to bring this up." He smiled, handing her a larger box with a smaller box tied to the other box.

"Who sent this?" She laughed as she took the boxes.

"I'm not allowed to say." He smiled as he walked away.

Serenity shook her head as she walked into the hotel room and set the boxes down. She opened the larger box first and saw a note.

"Sere,

I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see you! Put on what's in the boxes. Then go down to the lobby and wait for your ride.

Josh."

Serenity laughed as she saw Josh's messy handwriting. She pulled the back the paper and pulled out the dress that was inside. She was in awe as she held up the dress. It was exotic gown featuring flowing, soft shimmering satin and a micro-ruched bodice. It had a bejeweled neckline and halter strap with encrusted pearls, rhinestones and crystal beading, which reminded her of a princess dress. She was shocked that the dress was the right size. She quickly slipped into the dress and marveled in how perfect it was. She spun around a few times and laughed when it hit her what the dress reminded her of. She opened the smaller box and found a pair of shoes. The shoes were pointed toe heels, covered in Austrian crystals. She laughed as she slid her feet in, they fit perfectly.

Serenity put her up in a braided bun as she thought about what else Josh might be planning. She grabbed her phone and headed to the lobby. She stepped slowly, taking care not to step on her dress.

"Miss Serenity?" A woman asked, walking up to her.

"Yes?" She laughed, looking at the woman.

"I was asking to help with your hair and make up. I also have a few other gifts from your fiance." She smiled.

"Oh really? Do you know what he's planning?" Serenity laughed as she followed her.

"I'm sorry but no. All I know is I was asked to help get you ready." She smiled.

"Lead the way." She laughed as they walked to the salon.

An hour later, Serenity was allowed to see what was done to her. Her hair was let down but in soft curls with a tiara. The tiara was simple, with a floral design and sparkling rhinestones. Sandy, she had told Serenity her name, handed her 4 velvet boxes.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Presents." Sandy laughed.

Serenity opened the largest box first and held her breath. Inside was a platinum Fleur de lis key with diamonds. She opened the medium box and saw a note.

"For you, something that has been in the family for a while. Corlynn."

Serenity thought it was odd that she was getting something from Corlynn, but opened the box. Inside was a set of dropped heart earrings with small diamonds.