08

Josh was so nervous as he thought about what he was about to do. He had a major plan to pull off in 2 weeks. He hoped that Serenity would go for it and want what he did. He already had everything planned. He told Serenity that everything was taken care of when she realized she forgot to plan meals and the activities they would do. He went ahead and planned something a little more extravagant. He had his family and her family flying out the second week they were there. He had a whole wedding planned and he knew how she always wanted to get married at Disneyland. So he planned everything. Right down to her dress and dresses for the girls to wear. He looked at the black velvet box in his hand and took a deep breath. He hid the box when her heard his name.

"Josh! Come on, I thought we were gonna eat." She laughed as she walked in to the bedroom.

"Yea here I come." He smiled as they walked out of the room with the girls.

They headed to the The Wave... of American Flavors and the girls were happy. As they were seated, Josh looked around and noticed how nice the restaurant was. They were seated in a booth and handed menus by a very polite young man.

"I'm Logan, can I start you with drinks?" He smiled.

"Um the Tinkerbell Punch for girls. Coke for me." Josh smiled.

"I'll have a little fun, um can I get the Magical Star Cocktail?" Serenity smiled at Josh and he laughed.

"I'll have the same." Josh smiled as he kissed his girlfriend's hand.

"Right away. Any starters?" He asked.

"Um carrots and celery sticks for the girls and we will have the Wave appetizer." She smiled as she read the menu.

"I'll get all that right away." He smiled as he walked off.

"You haven't had a drink in a while." Josh laughed as he looked at her.

"I want to have some fun. Not be so uptight and worried all the time. One drink won't hurt." She smiled as the girls played with their kid menus and crayons.

"I see nothing wrong with that." He kissed her forehead and hugged her to his side.

Logan brought their drinks and starters, then walked away so they could figure out what else they wanted for dinner.

They talked softly as they noticed a few other families in the restaurant and some couples. Serenity felt at ease, she didn't really have to worry about anything or fear something bad was going to happen. She would relax and be with her family.

"Are you ready to order?" Logan asked with a smile.

"Yes. Can I get the Penne Pasta, the chicken strips and the pork tenderloin for the girls." She smiled as Josh rattled off his order.

"Um the Herb-Salt beef tenderloin with the fingerling potatoes and veggies." He smiled.

"Of course. And you miss?" He asked, waiting for her order.

"Um the chicken breast, potatoes and veggies." She smiled as she sipped her drink.

"I'll get that right away." He smiled as he walked off and wrote the order down.

As they got their meals and ate, Josh asked the girls what they wanted to do first. They each had different ideas of what they wanted to do. Raelin wanted to go to the pool, Kaelin wanted to go see Jasmine, and Taelin wanted to see Tinkerbell. It was funny how they all wanted something different.

That night it was decided that they would watch the fireworks then watch a movie before the girls went to bed.

The girls were amazed by the fireworks and stood at the window of the restaurant while they went off. Josh and Serenity shared a dessert and had another drink before they headed back to their room to get the girls ready for bed.